[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

I recently moved to a quieter area and I've been pretty cautious of these things. They love clothes and linens.

Good luck with the surgery. :boogie:

Holy shit.
You should just get rid of that finger, you'd have a built in reverse shocker :D

Seriously though, that sucks, hope you recover fully.

dont they say when you get bit not to pop whatever forms over the bite? supposedly makes it monumentally worse. a guy that got bit by a brown recluse told me this.

His last name is Finger, did you read the thread, but yeah irony.

I think you missed the point there - never mind

How long till your wife lets you rub her pussy with that thing - I'm thinking you aint getting any fingerbanging for a while. Come to think of it - I wouldn't want to go touching my cock with that either.

I'm amazed that they haven't removed the finger already. I guess there's still SOMETHING left other than pus.

Good luck, man.

sweet fuckking jesus! We have those Brown Recluses all over Arizona. My X's teacher died from a bite. He was showing off to his students a large "spider bite" one day and the next the principal announced his death. Good luck with the surgeries n shit.

FUCK!

I had this thread on another firefox tab... and went away, and came back like 4 hours later.... and it was like being goatse'd.

but worse

Back