21 - 02-06-2018, 07:47
I owe 13 grand

Sponsored Links
Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 02-06-2018, 08:54
I'm waiting for NGFM to post his advice before I file.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 02-06-2018, 09:18
I got a big dividend payout from an old company that I have stock im

it is going to suck.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
24 - 02-06-2018, 10:08
this years taxes are going to take me an entire day just to prepare to send to my accountant

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 02-06-2018, 11:11
Yay medical bills!

Chaching.. well more like just ching.. or maybe just hing

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 02-06-2018, 11:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I wonder if there's going to be a great millennial migration as they move into the homes their parents retired in. Massive waves of people flooding into the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Texas, etc.
they haven't moved the **** out yet

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 02-06-2018, 11:38
I'll file in August or September. ****ing k-1 forms never arrive til may. I Probably owe a lot.

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 02-06-2018, 11:43
Cant do taxes didnt get forms from brokerages yet

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 02-06-2018, 11:45
and if there is 1 person on this forum who itemizes the **** out of his taxes it is live at home unemployed day trader KC

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 02-06-2018, 11:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
and if there is 1 person on this forum who itemizes the **** out of his taxes it is live at home unemployed day trader KC
1099s bro

They take awhile

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 02-06-2018, 11:50
uh huh

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 02-06-2018, 12:01
I***8217;m a baby boomer and I came here to chew bubblegum and kick some ass and I***8217;m all out of condoms

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
33 - 02-06-2018, 12:56
can i ask you as a boomer when you guys were making decisions to **** your children and grandchildren and not even being subtle about it, why did no one give any ****s?

time for boomers to go to college? ok here's the higher education act, tons of money for grants, guaranteed student loans and work-study funds. now tuition is cheap or ****ing free, let's go to school and get some degrees for cheap!

ok boomers done with college, man, we sure are spending a lot of money on education! let's cut back on all of that and stop with the grants. let's give those kids loans and have them pay us interest instead. maybe we could make it so even if they go bankrupt they still have to pay. if they can't afford it, great, they won't compete with us for jobs cause they have no degree.

boomers are well established and home owners on some prime real estate. it sure would be nice if we could sell these places and make a ****load of money! let's favor regulation to send prices of homes sky high and de-regulate the mortgage industry so people can afford to pay extravagant prices for our ****holes. crashed the ****ing economy? oh well.

boomers are moving into new homes to retire in where the state tax is low or not there and property taxes affordable? ok let's get rid of those deductions for state/local/property taxes so we can pay less taxes on our mother ****ing lifelong pension payouts and well we're starting to get our medicare and social security benefits, let's make sure those are WELL funded. we didn't have to pay any of that tax, but everyone else should do their part and pay it.

also, it would be nice if the housing market got buyer friendly so Abe and Elda can get a new place down here in Florida even cheaper.

oh and let's make sure we **** all over the environment because by the time it matters, we'll be ****ing dead so DRILL BABY DRILL

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 02-06-2018, 13:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
I'm waiting for NGFM to post his advice before I file.
I'm here, you can file now. I've used Turbo Tax for years, my return is easy. Waiting on the band to send me a 1099.

I always leave my dependents at 0 so I get money back at this time. I'm in the camp that likes the little bonus instead of paying. Next year it should be a lot more.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 02-06-2018, 13:17
Oh, I***8217;m working class, no grants have ever applied to me. Got some good military benefits though. It***8217;s actually very frustrating to go through all the effort of filling out the fafsa forms every ****ing time to get the same ****ing answers. No grants for you, oh here***8217;s a loan

Oh, btw the current generation is ****ing us too grabbing SSI and **** while in their twenties

Oh look there, I found a condom, wanna ****?

Last edited by Mr Jimmy Pop; 02-06-2018 at 13:20..
anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 02-06-2018, 13:48
i cant do my taxes because for the third straight year my company's **** HR/finance team needs to issue me multiple W2Cs to correct the multiple mistakes they make

i live in nevada and multiple times now they make me pay virginia state tax for some reason

and now this year they didnt include my HSA contributions to box 12w

theyll wait until the beginning of april to issue me the w2c and ill have to scramble to file last minute

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 02-06-2018, 13:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by anomaly View Post
i cant do my taxes because for the third straight year my company's **** HR/finance team needs to issue me multiple W2Cs to correct the multiple mistakes they make

i live in nevada and multiple times now they make me pay virginia state tax for some reason

and now this year they didnt include my HSA contributions to box 12w

theyll wait until the beginning of april to issue me the w2c and ill have to scramble to file last minute

I thought you lived in Hawaii

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 02-06-2018, 14:23
I grew up poor

my parents told me early on to get a scholarship; I did

now I'm waiting on my stupid 1099 for the bonus I got from a company I worked for 7 years ago :\

though I did like the money

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 02-06-2018, 14:26
Vanguard doesn***8217;t send 1099d until late Feb usually

I bought and sold 2 houses last year so I think I***8217;m going to find a cpa to do mine

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 02-06-2018, 14:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
Vanguard doesn’t send 1099d until late Feb usually

I bought and sold 2 houses last year so I think I’m going to find a cpa to do mine
yeah I'm considering that too. My wife and I both got big raises/bonuses and we sold a house bought a house etc. As Rayn pointed out earlier when your pay varies sometimes from month to month you can get screwed on taxes.

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page DID U DO UR TAXES YET

Social Website Bullshit