who all is playing this game??

DC.

<b><font color="lightsteelblue">Veteran</font><fon
what is the scene like??? how many unique players we got playing on a weekly basis???

any older players from base ctf playing???? wat about the arena or duel scene??

T1 has a healthier pub scene, though Midair has daily PUGs. Roughly 1k have access to the game at the moment I think, though I'd say less than 100 actually play it.

ugh 100, really??? do you anticipate it growing when it's officially released?? or does everyone who wants to play already have easy enough access to it?? i guess they will market it more on steam when it's officially released? what is ur opinion on this? what do you think is the player base growth potential of actual active players?

thanks for the response

why did you delete your post?? i thot it was helpful. thank you any way

I'd say the pub scenes are now about equal now that the game is on Steam. T1 still has a slight edge with its RPG servers, though.

i remember my brother used to order pc gamer magazine to our house when we were little kids hhehe, but iam glad u r enjoying the game :)

typicallyterrible, thats terrible!! t1 probably has very few #s!!! not good i would like to see where we are 6 months from now

here is the link:

The jetpack FPS is back (again) with Midair | PC Gamer

when you say early iteration u think it will change much from where it is now??

I tell ya it's definitely got strong roots in early tribes. I forgot how renagaydes we had gotten. I'm enjoying turret farming again! And flag blocking and chasing. Skiing took a half day to adjust to. Heavy assault isn't too easy without teamwork. It's. A great start

Depends on your region... we had 20 players pubbing base ctf last night in Australia/NZ region.

Getting involved on Midair's Discord will land you some slots in pugs. Aside from that, games start up in the evening hours occasionally - eastern time.

I am still waiting on my mfkin keychain though "as promised by Archetype"

Back