Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal
Page 42 of 65
|zVx|Teflon
VeteranX
Old
821 - 01-13-2004, 00:46
someone update me. what happened between page 7 and page 42?

Sponsored Links
SonGohan
VeteranXX
Old
822 - 01-13-2004, 00:47
BTW, skinny people are a minority in the US now.

(Ahh, much better to be back in my own skin)

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
823 - 01-13-2004, 00:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGohan
BTW, skinny people are a minority in the US now.

(Ahh, much better to be back in my own skin)
Thought you were banned or something....

And it was just a suggestion GFG :P

SonGohan
VeteranXX
Old
824 - 01-13-2004, 00:51
No, just over at a friends who has a member account. Couldn't log out/log in cause Opera is weird over there. Had to use his.

Deuse
VeteranXV
Old
825 - 01-13-2004, 00:52
I left work at page 20.I get home and its on 42...WTF...Did anything good in happen between 20 and 42 or is it just one big fat joke......

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
826 - 01-13-2004, 00:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusii
I left work at page 20.I get home and its on 42...WTF...Did anything good in happen between 20 and 42 or is it just one big fat joke......
Mav is what happened. Entertaining read.

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
827 - 01-13-2004, 01:07
Goddamn GFG. I was all defending you.
(well not really, I was trying to help you make a dignified exit).

But Jesus ****ing christ. Go away. Please.

veorx
I traded my soul for this title
Contributor
Old
828 - 01-13-2004, 01:08
I really hope the guy is ok, I hope possibly it will show everyone in the future to calm down a bit (though probaly not)

SilverHorse
VeteranXV
Old
829 - 01-13-2004, 01:09
well, he just peered out of IRC :x

i'm actually concerned

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
830 - 01-13-2004, 01:10
Good, maybe he is dead...dot dot dot

I kid, i kid.

Last edited by Nomad; 01-13-2004 at 02:18..
Alfred Neuman
Futbal Expert5
Contributor
Old
831 - 01-13-2004, 01:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
why should i? huh? none of these bastards ever take a ****ing break

every god damn day, i can find at least one thread, someone has to open their mouth and say somethin about me

all the ****ing time

i cant even idle in #tribalwar half the time, its like the elephant coffee table syndrom, once ****ing vile ****ers know im there it doesnt stop half the time

****'em let them take the ****ing break

almost 3 god damn years, im not abou to take a ****ing break

im just getting started

thought i was the vindictive ******* before eh, aint seen nothin yet

nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose, for you risk turning his war into a crusade

and yes the nothing to lose..........but fat joke has been done, **** you get new material, come up with something i aint heard if ya such a good flamer

BRING IT ON

you know mav, i've never replied in a thread that was about you, or in a thread that you become so defendent in. i tried my best to avoid it, but after reading your posts, i realized i need to put my 411 in.

first off, seek medical help. counciling perhaps. i honestly don't believe TW is to be blamed for all your anger. TW makes up about 5% of it; 95% of it is IRL.

i'll gladly admit i'm FAT. WOO is me. but do i let it get to me? no. hell, i joke about it. am i proud of being fat? not necessarly. It seems to me that everytime someone talks about you, or to you, you become this whiny ass. this is why people make fun of you; It has nothing to do with your weight. You're assuming we're all attacking you about your weight, which is completely inaccurate. You've become into this flamboyant "thing" in which you automatically assume we're attacking you about you're weight only. At this point, you get all riled up and pissy. You even began to tell certain people to "**** off" when in reality they were trying to give you a piece of advice, but somehow you turned that into a personal attack.

have you even bothered trying to find posts that aren't trying to insult you and giving advice? It seems to me you you screen out the good ones, but leave the ones that arent useful, and build up anger. sometimes you'll get some advice and reword it so it sounds like a personal attack.

Do yourself a favor mav.. find help. like i said before, this anger of yours isn't due to tribalwar. it's all out there in the real world. You seem like a good guy, but at times people need help to get their act together and you're one of them.
as for me, it took me a few years to get over the insults i got, getting picked on.Everyone has had **** happen to them. my mom getting her ass beat almost every 3 hrs at my house and getting my ass whopped by my dad till i bled almost on a weekly basis didn't help me much.

remember mav...It takes only one person to decide how your life is going to be; and that's you. weather you want it to continue like this or not, is up to you.

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
832 - 01-13-2004, 01:19
Why do you ****ing bother?

Mav says people **** with him because he is different.
CORRECT ANSWER: People **** with him because he is an idiot.

Mav cant believe that making fun of people online doesnt necessarily mean they are bad people IRL.
CORRECT ANSWER: if an online persona is a direct reflection of who you really are, mav is a redneck psycho with no grasp on the "grown up adult world". The guy is like 22 and still refers to people as "padawan" and has never kissed a grrrl.

He will learn. I have faith.

Last edited by Nomad; 01-13-2004 at 02:19..
[FX]LePoisson
VeteranXV
Old
833 - 01-13-2004, 01:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred_Neuman
you know mav, i've never replied in a thread that was about you, or in a thread that you become so defendent in. i tried my best to avoid it, but after reading your posts, i realized i need to put my 411 in.

first off, seek medical help. counciling perhaps. i honestly don't believe TW is to be blamed for all your anger. TW makes up about 5% of it; 95% of it is IRL.

i'll gladly admit i'm FAT. WOO is me. but do i let it get to me? no. hell, i joke about it. am i proud of being fat? not necessarly. It seems to me that everytime someone talks about you, or to you, you become this whiny ass. this is why people make fun of you; It has nothing to do with your weight. You're assuming we're all attacking you about your weight, which is completely inaccurate. You've become into this flamboyant "thing" in which you automatically assume we're attacking you about you're weight only. At this point, you get all riled up and pissy. You even began to tell certain people to "**** off" when in reality they were trying to give you a piece of advice, but somehow you turned that into a personal attack.

have you even bothered trying to find posts that aren't trying to insult you and giving advice? It seems to me you you screen out the good ones, but leave the ones that arent useful, and build up anger. sometimes you'll get some advice and reword it so it sounds like a personal attack.

Do yourself a favor mav.. find help. like i said before, this anger of yours isn't due to tribalwar. it's all out there in the real world. You seem like a good guy, but at times people need help to get their act together and you're one of them.
as for me, it took me a few years to get over the insults i got, getting picked on.Everyone has had **** happen to them. my mom getting her ass beat almost every 3 hrs at my house and getting my ass whopped by my dad till i bled almost on a weekly basis didn't help me much.

remember mav...It takes only one person to decide how your life is going to be; and that's you. weather you want it to continue like this or not, is up to you.
i disagree with some of the **** you post, but i think that this is a pretty good post.

Mav seems pretty insecure, especially when he tries to play off these jokes. He can either learn to accept being chubby and being mocked, or he's going to have to do something about it (exercise prly).

Alfred Neuman
Futbal Expert5
Contributor
Old
834 - 01-13-2004, 01:27
feel happy for me, this is my longest post EVER :[

Alfred Neuman
Futbal Expert5
Contributor
Old
835 - 01-13-2004, 01:29
and a sincere one at that :[

Roffler
VeteranX
Old
836 - 01-13-2004, 01:32
I think this thread should have effectively ended right after Vampire's ownage post. Too bad Mav completely ignored it as if he forgot to click that page.

Alfred Neuman
Futbal Expert5
Contributor
Old
837 - 01-13-2004, 01:34
like i said before. it's his choice. if he wishes to continue this, then he knows what the consequences are.

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
838 - 01-13-2004, 01:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad
Goddamn GFG. I was all defending you.
(well not really, I was trying to help you make a dignified exit).

But Jesus ****ing christ. Go away. Please.
lol, um, no.

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
839 - 01-13-2004, 01:47
Quote:
Some people don't want to be saved...some people don't deserve to be saved

JJ
VeteranXX
Old
840 - 01-13-2004, 01:48
ive read the first page and some random page somewhere around 21 and i cant believe this is still going

Page 42 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit