do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, i am still for the random meaningless constitution of the united states of america piece of parchment and freedom of speech which means fuck all now.

also, yes, don't derail.

tbh mitch is a sadder individual than tehvul/dweasel

Fuck. No. The entertainment factor tehvul alone brings to the forum is worth keeping both of them here. Dweasel is just a sad old Mexican't who types out easily skipped rants. Keep them here. Fuck the whiners who need their TribalWar forum experience to be picture perfect 24/7.

seriously, the last bastion of freedom i know, and you want to set a bad precedent here too?

the liberals are taking over.

im perfectly fine with them posting. my ignore list filters the spam.

but i mean im going to have to add decent posters to my spam list because they turn a thread about knitting patterns into a 50 page flame war with them. tw jas suffered enough from declining content... the garcias just make all threads hard to read.

actually giving them a posting limit would probably be the only decent fix... it would at least control the shotgun blast of drivel

i dont know if hes sadder or just putting up a front so his children dont get sold into white slavery.

if the Garcia's get banned he should too but I'd rather no one did

well yeah i mean hes trying to derail this thread because hes that starved for negative attention

Shut up you fucking girls, did you not spot that this poll came into existence because I dangled a carrot to make it happen. Right, so let's fucking do this then, it's already a no-brainer yes vote, and there's fuck all the true believers in the land of the free, home of the Derp can do about it.

oh, so rayn made this thread because mitch made him do it, and rayn is desperate for $250 of dubai money.

well shit, i better vote yes.

Shut up you fucking girls, did you not spot that this poll came into existence because I dangled a carrot to make it happen. Right, so let's fucking do this then, it's already a no-brainer yes vote, and there's fuck all the true believers in the land of the free, home of the Derp can do about it.

GIRLS. Sick fucking burn. It's pretty clear you only "dangled a carrot" (lol) in an attempt to get rid of your main competition for negative attention here. Fuck off you pathetic snaggletoothed limey shitstain.

thats really not possible. it would be a full time job.

Can you make them unquotable somehow? Remove the quote and multiquote buttons from their posts in the UI? It's probably still a ton of work, but all in one shot instead of having to babysit them constantly.

I don't know, I'm only offering suggestions.

Are the people voting "no" the usual free speech polititards who still think the most important thing in their lives is some random 200-year old constitution made out of amendments and duct tape that means fuck all in this century?

Just curious.

What does it say about the quality of your posts when the Garcias' insane, schizo ramblings are still more entertaining than your constant herpa derpa Dubai posts? Or RabbiRabbit's "Hurr! Duur! I'm not mad, you're mad, losers!" bit?

The insane people are what makes TW, TW. Without them this forum would just be another sterile, boring forum where we talk about cookware and growing old. Plus Elvis Hitler would have way less "This thread sucks" posts to make. Think about the Elvis Hitlers.

Back