[T1]Need a Server (base, a few changes)

I notice that there are a lot of servers that sit empty...

I am interested in making a base-like mod with only a few changes, however, I need a server...

My mod looks something like this:

<<<IF PUBLIC OPINION ISN'T FAVORABLE, I MIGHT CUT OUT THE FLAG BONUS AND JUST MAKE IT REGULAR CTF WITH THE OTHER CHANGES>>>

* C&H, D&D
* Flag Bonus (each team spawns with three flags, the carrier of the flag, and anyone within 100m gets a health bonus (light converted to medium health, medium to original health+half of original health, and heavy to original health+half of original health)
* Improved medium (more energy, can take slightly more damage, faster)
* Blaster changed to assault rifle (sniper skin, acts like original blaster except doesn't use energy)
* Improved ELF (longer range, slightly more damage)
* Improved laser rifle (more damage, at least powerful enough to take a light down in one head shot)
* Deployable blastwall (deployable on any surface)

If you like the sound of this MOD, and have the ability to host a good server, please tell me...post here or PM me...

I would appreciate it if anyone would comment on my ideas.

Thanks!

Last edited:
no deployable walls thats so meltdown and gay
but yes make the elf strong cause its awesome ... sometimes you can even crash ppls game with elf.. owned :D

Mr. Hated said:
no deployable walls thats so meltdown and gay
but yes make the elf strong cause its awesome ... sometimes you can even crash ppls game with elf.. owned :D
Thanks for giving some constructive critiscism(sp?) ass. In other words, stfu.
Are you talking about T1 or T2? I'd host you if I had a server just to see if it turned out to be any fun. It sounds like it would be at least something new and different. Not sure about some of the changes in particular the blast wall and sniper rifle.

* C&H, D&D

wtf ctf only

* Flag Bonus (each team spawns with three flags, the carrier of the flag, and anyone within 100m gets a health bonus (light converted to medium health, medium to original health+half of original health, and heavy to original health+half of original health)

what

* Improved medium (more energy, can take slightly more damage, faster)

ok this wont change anything. if you have invs you go heavy, if not you go light.

* Blaster changed to assault rifle (sniper skin, acts like original blaster except doesn't use energy)

ya thatd be cool but just keep the blaster skin

* Improved ELF (longer range, slightly more damage)

why? elf is lame

* Improved laser rifle (more damage, at least powerful enough to take a light down in one head shot)

hells no we dont need more snipers

* Deployable blastwall (deployable on any surface)

lmao no

no deployable blastwall period. but i would like to see different turrents. EMP turret (only if on ground, doesnt work in air). more vehicles too..

Back