[T:V] Music... Who do you think should compose?

Thanks for the link. Tried deleting this thread thru profile... after realizing this thread is more "On Topic" :)

Whoever does it, it needs to be either completely awesome and epic-sounding, improving the game 10x just by being there, or so fucking awful it becomes funny, and we can all laugh at it before turning it off 30 seconds into the game.

Sir Lucius said:
Like I said Eric Brosius is in charge of doing it.

Here's a sample of his work from system shock 2: |||||||||||||Click Here|||||||||||||

System Shock 2 was supposed to evoke a specific atmosphere, Tribes: Vengeance will be designed for another. SS2's music was very well-done in terms of adding to the creepiness of the more frightening scenes and the rush of fighting. I'm sure Mr. Brosius will do a fine job with T:V as well.

Yes, but will it be epic? ;)

It's strange, but how many american video games have personal character themes? It's just not something you see very often, especially in a FPS.

I guess when you're not doing just music you can't put 100% effort into it. Now that's not to say it's going to suck, it could very well exceed mediocre. Do I expect it to be memorable? Not really, but who knows, they could surprise us.

Back