[T:V]Beta News?

Rilke

Veteran X
At the risk of getting booted for spam, is there a bone you sierra/irrational folk can throw us on the T:V beta?

Yogi, hurry up and get OneClick Ban working again so I don't have to waste precious time on people like CxD

Colosus said:
Yogi, hurry up and get OneClick Ban working again so I don't have to waste precious time on people like CxD

wtf it's broke?

ok, I'll look at it after work.

edit: oh, heh, easy fix (if I had ftp access from here).

yeah really, i mean, i remember the first time i played tribes...i was like....man, this is just ultima underworld with jetpacks...and without the roleplaying...

Relax guys, I think he just meant that because it's not even close to being finished, it's just UT2K3 with some different textures, not that that is how the game is going to be when it's released...

Ixiterra said:
Relax guys, I think he just meant that because it's not even close to being finished, it's just UT2K3 with some different textures, not that that is how the game is going to be when it's released...
thank you for summarizing that up for me...didn't think people would take it the way they did :(

Vang said:
Except they've already have a "working prototype" which indicates physics changes, in additions to weapons etc...

Except that, if you had half a brain, you would realize that it was just an exaggeration, and that now compared to the final product will be significantly different.

Back