Thanatos is the most superiorest carrier in the game

Like I did any damage in the first place.

I miss you guys. :(

Verite just bought me a thanatos. You know how much I'm going to love being in a cap ship :(

(He said he bought it because he figures it was the worst thing he could do to me)

After almost 4 years, I just stopped. All my stuff logged into a station in fade. I cant really say I miss it anymore, but i definetly dont have a replacement game, you cant really replace eve. My biggest bitch was hauling all my stuff around, I had about 40 crusier/bc sized ships between my 4 characters, and it just got to be nothing but fucking work to move.

Everyone is in CVA currently living the none super fleet life or in Good Fellas. Madisonchatz is where everyone still is.
havnt seen sikman in a while although.
I just resubbed 3 days ago :)

I'm mostly inactive atm, thanks to school+classwork+work. I basically spend all day out and about and then get back home exhausted. Still training skills, and slowly moving up to capships.

You guys renting from PL? How packed is it if you are? Worth the money?

We don't rent.

We own Chimera outright along with the 7BX station, and the majority of Unicorn including U-S station, but it is also open to PL's renters.

It can be really crowded some nights around peak, and other times quiet, just depends on what's happening.

We don't rent.

We own Chimera outright along with the 7BX station, and the majority of Unicorn including U-S station, but it is also open to PL's renters.

It can be really crowded some nights around peak, and other times quiet, just depends on what's happening.

right on. Really the renters get a good deal, the cost isn't really that much and its a nice area.

I'm thinking about being active again. I'm running low on long skills I can train on my main. Currently training wing command 5, a skill no one should be without.

Yeah, I caught that. However, I've kept both accounts subbed this whole time, so it doesn't affect me. I just can't believe they only gave two days warning.

ahh cool, wasn't sure if it was just normal tw bullshit, or if people really had problems. Anyways, I have been thinking about asking what you guys are up to.

Im over the pandemic legion thing, good fighters, good guys but too many goonies seem to have joined the alliance (or at least guys who act like them) and not really my thing anymore. I just wanna log in fuck people up and do my thing with some buddies.

you guys still doing roaming gangs or getting more into the fleet side of things these days?

wait why do you not like PL? We are a bunch of pretty good guys who take the piss on each other alot. As for the goonie thing that is mostly the ILLUMINATI or <OSHIT> who are 4chan meme spouting faggots.

wait why do you not like PL? We are a bunch of pretty good guys who take the piss on each other alot. As for the goonie thing that is mostly the ILLUMINATI or <OSHIT> who are 4chan meme spouting faggots.

I never said I didn't like PL, I just said I was over it. Over it meaning large fleet / cap fighting. If I were to get back into eve more seriously I would have re-applied after I quit playing. As for the goonies thing, yea thats about the gist of it.

PL/Swigg/Snigg was what kept me playing eve as long as I have been. But I just don't have the unf to deal with gridlock fights so I stick to solo / duo (well did until my buddy quit) or pve shit building wealth. If I didn't "like" PL I wouldn't have donated over 2b to them before I left for the first titan fund.

Last edited:
I've been away from EVE for a few months too. Some time off is nice. I grinded my way hard core to 20 billion ISK, managed to get Morsus Mihi to build me a Hel, and by the time it was built, delivered, and fitted... I was burned out.

I still log in a little bit, but I'm not on much for ops. Fighting BoB in Deklein, trying to save IRON was my melting point. The game is negative amounts of fun with that many people in a single system.

I've been away from EVE for a few months too. Some time off is nice. I grinded my way hard core to 20 billion ISK, managed to get Morsus Mihi to build me a Hel, and by the time it was built, delivered, and fitted... I was burned out.

I still log in a little bit, but I'm not on much for ops. Fighting BoB in Deklein, trying to save IRON was my melting point. The game is negative amounts of fun with that many people in a single system.
You can always join FREEE, we'll find a comfortable place for you and your Hel.;) And you won't have to fight BoB/NC/Goons.

Back