We'll have no wine until it's time.... it's time.

Venal could prove to be their new home for the time being.

I agree though, BoB absorbed tons of elite pvp corps from long dead alliances. They'll want to fracture after the coo degra is dealt.

This'll mean 2k+ expirenced alliance pvp'ers will be on the market. TRI may goble up a bunch, seeing as how they're the new leet force and didnt have much hand in their death.

7 Razor POS's up in I1Y, most of FIX's came down.

They didn't even put up a fight of their own, they just hit their "BoB, save us!" panic button and Orange Species showed up in the Ragnarok titan with 140 Bobbits in tow.

They went away though, and we continued the siege.
Station should be ours before week's end.

Venal could prove to be their new home for the time being.

I agree though, BoB absorbed tons of elite pvp corps from long dead alliances. They'll want to fracture after the coo degra is dealt.

This'll mean 2k+ expirenced alliance pvp'ers will be on the market. TRI may goble up a bunch, seeing as how they're the new leet force and didnt have much hand in their death.

:lol: IT would be who of you to rethink some part of that post :eek:

ps I know they came from dicking around in Syn for a while but who are Bruce?

Bruce are mostly a mish mash of old Low sec pirate corps, high sec war corps, and the occasional NPC 0.0 corp. Their plan was to setup shop in syndicate, then use that as a foothold into non-npc 0.0. We messed around and fought with them in syndicate a few times. While not always organized (they might have 3 separate gangs/FC's trying to fly together), they have high participation and can fly a variety of T2/T2 fitted ships. I think they have a small cap force though.

BoB will probably fracture or go to an area that doesnt have alot of competition, Venal is pretty open, not too populated.

Assuming RAZOR leaves them alone.

...and yea, that was some bad grammar Bulb.

ps - how do you spell cu degra?

Razor now in control of I1Y, more then a dozen towers in neighboring systems down.

3 corporations left FIX in the past week.

Failure cascade imminent.

Back