Should I feel guilty?

Code4

BP's Pimpx
Veteran XV
The new Auction system allows me to auction off one unit of Morphite for 50 million isk. They thaught they were bedding on 43256 units. oops. I love me some noobles

edit: over a 24 hours period so far I will have made 116 million with this scam.

Last edited:
I know a guy who never rats, has no production skills, no blueprints, no POS, doesn't mine, etc etc etc.

He usually flies faction-fitted crows and loses one a week.

How do you think he makes his money?

I thought id try this while it still works so i put up an auction with a brand new char with 1 zyd for 3600 and put it up for 100mill

ill look at it tommorow

I usually do 1 morph 1 zyd and 1 mega auction each per region up to 10 auctions. I start bids at 15 mil and buy out at 50 or 60.

Yay FanMail

Croix Raoul

2007.01.01 23:49
wtf is this i won ya damned auction to find i payed 50mil for 1 frecking zydrine what the hell are you playing at ether forfeel your auction or refound me my 50mil and 11mil for the other scam i might win or i will be forced to speak with ccp on the phone...

2007.01.02 03:12
give me my money back you little shit

then Mr. Lord White writes simply

2007.01.01 23:55
listen here give my isk back will you

He invited me to private.
I was hoping he wanted to cyber.

Drunken Cajun > hello
Croix Raoul > hello.. you scamed me...
Drunken Cajun > yes
Croix Raoul > so like ya pay it back
Drunken Cajun > i'll guve you 40 back and keep 10 as a stupid tax ok
Croix Raoul > ok ya its better then loseing it all
Drunken Cajun > just a tip for you
Drunken Cajun > any multi item sale even of the same unit will show it in the title not just the description
Croix Raoul > it was my first time useing contracts since the update so it was all new to me ><
Croix Raoul > and for the record ya the nicest scamer iv met so far
Drunken Cajun > I know don't feel bad I've been making millions lately
Drunken Cajun > I only refunded you cause you've been the only one to write me fan mail
Drunken Cajun > And i'll make the money back by the end of the night tenfold
Croix Raoul > i work for my money so it holds more meaning to me ><
Drunken Cajun > I work too
Drunken Cajun > just not as much
Croix Raoul > ;D ya i have my alt doin now too
Drunken Cajun > good luck

I'm not ruthless enough to scam pubbies. Now scamming our enemies and laughing at the poorly written evemails, now that I can do.

I'm not ruthless enough to scam pubbies. Now scamming our enemies and laughing at the poorly written evemails, now that I can do.
Bingo. If you want to screw with the Reds, go for it, but if you're just scamming random people in Jita, you need to orbit closer to BoB's Avatar going off...

PS And FFS don't do it on any character associated with TW/FREEE/whoeverelse

Yay FanMail

Croix Raoul

2007.01.01 23:49
wtf is this i won ya damned auction to find i payed 50mil for 1 frecking zydrine what the hell are you playing at ether forfeel your auction or refound me my 50mil and 11mil for the other scam i might win or i will be forced to speak with ccp on the phone...

2007.01.02 03:12
give me my money back you little shit

then Mr. Lord White writes simply

2007.01.01 23:55
listen here give my isk back will you

post your stories in the hatemail & heartmail sticky :D

Yeah I'd have to request that you use a different character for this. Our new carebear corp might not appreciate random wardecs. :)

You guys really rub elbows with the reds enough that you're now "enemies"?

It's complicated.

You and -A- are blue to each-other

But you and IRON are red

And we're trying to get blue to -A- as well to make it slightly less omplicated for us as we fly with IRON

but goons will always be red to us

Back