Fucking you up, Hardcore

BurnYaBad said:
Just a question, you Iron's whipping boys? You show up in Dek just about the same time as Iron comes back, same excuse as well.

Iron need no excuses to set the situation straight. Sparta got the space as a gift, then showed themselves traitors and weak. HF in the sinking ship.

BurnYaBad said:
look, lets still be friends here, lets see what plays out.

Just reading this thread... imo you are not a friend.

You, sir, talk a lot of smack and contradict what has been stated publicly by SPARTA.

/me shrugs

A friend would be honest, sincere, respectful, truthful and jovial. You are none of those things on this thread.

I've come to respect a lof of the SPARTA people ive played with in the past week, so im thrilled almost all of them have left SPARTA around this drama

Last edited:
BurnYaBad said:
Just a question, you Iron's whipping boys? You show up in Dek just about the same time as Iron comes back, same excuse as well.
1) Iron was returning to Dek from the south. We were returning to Fade from an empire war. A war in which we completely obliterated the other corp, mind you. They lost over 100 members during our campaign.

2) We got involved in Dek after ESGATO was shot down by a supposedy friendly member of NFC. We had originally planned on staying out of the conflict and helping D2 with their bee infestation in cloud ring.

3) We were once members of IRON. We're still good friends with the IRON corps.

Like Mav has said, IRON and G (Steelvipers and Cataclysm Enterprises specifically) welcomed us into deklein and fade as TribalWar INC under the sponsorship of FREE Explorer when we were all month old newbs. They didn't have to do that. We know who our friends are, and we will stick by them.

Last edited:
Vlasic said:
1) Iron was returning to Dek from the south. We were returning to Fade from an empire war. A war in which we completely obliterated the other corp, mind you. They lost over 100 members during our campaign.

Heh.

So you're bragging about "obliterating" an empire carebear corp? Toss out a name, and let's see how much credibility this has. I wasn't planning on getting involved in a thread that deals with the usual northern shitshow politics (sans D2 / G, who have been the only ones who at least show some common sense over a long term period), but it's really laughable seeing you puff your chest about an empire war dec.

War targets were:
Cyberdyne Industries
Cyberdyne R-D

Neither of them are empire corps, though we were a bit disappointed at the carebearishness they had fallen to. We decced them in retaliation of an earlier war from a very long time ago, back when FREEE was just getting started.

Kills included an Obelisk and an Archon.

I think we lost one ship the entire week.

Evasi0n said:
Heh.

So you're bragging about "obliterating" an empire carebear corp? Toss out a name, and let's see how much credibility this has. I wasn't planning on getting involved in a thread that deals with the usual northern shitshow politics (sans D2 / G, who have been the only ones who at least show some common sense over a long term period), but it's really laughable seeing you puff your chest about an empire war dec.
:rofl:

ask questions first. Talk smack after your lame assumptions have been dispelled.

anymore asinine nonsense you would like to purcolate out of your ill-informed maw?

NAT Mav said:
War targets were:
Cyberdyne Industries
Cyberdyne R-D

Neither of them are empire corps, though we were a bit disappointed at the carebearishness they had fallen to. We decced them in retaliation of an earlier war from a very long time ago, back when FREEE was just getting started.

Kills included an Obelisk and an Archon.

I think we lost one ship the entire week.
You really need to go shoot them again. I think I accidentally bought a Chimera from them.:mecry:

Vlasic said:
:rofl:

ask questions first. Talk smack after your lame assumptions have been dispelled.

anymore asinine nonsense you would like to purcolate out of your ill-informed maw?

Before you try using big words, at least make sure you spell them correctly.

Secondly, there wasn't any smack that was "dispelled". You were bragging about an empire war. I said empire wars were for the junior varsity squad. While the kills NAT Mav are certainly impressive enough, bragging about empire wars is not something you want to stoop down to, considering the majority of the players you encounter will be on AFK autopilot to Jita or another highway system.

Brag about your kills in your current war against NFC / Sparta and that's an entirely different story.

I think FREEE was involved in probably every single kill against NFC during the two week newbfest of a war before they shat their pants and disbanded. I personally had 5 solo kills and was on 20+ killmails. Lots of our other members have similar stats.

I agree empire wars are weak tho.

As of right now goons/sparta have thrown together a 150 man fleet that is slowly making it's way to VFK or JU-Q most likely. This looks like it will turn into a very boring war of misaligned timezones. Regardless, sparta is going to die a painful death of internal problems fairly soon when their members realise the situation.

Evasi0n said:
Before you try using big words, at least make sure you spell them correctly.

Secondly, there wasn't any smack that was "dispelled". You were bragging about an empire war. I said empire wars were for the junior varsity squad. While the kills NAT Mav are certainly impressive enough, bragging about empire wars is not something you want to stoop down to, considering the majority of the players you encounter will be on AFK autopilot to Jita or another highway system.

Brag about your kills in your current war against NFC / Sparta and that's an entirely different story.
eh, ya win some ya lose some

I dont think we will die a slow death. I think you will be out of fade/dek long before we are, were here for the long haul, you're here for the summer, see my point?

BurnYaBad said:
I dont think we will die a slow death. I think you will be out of fade/dek long before we are, were here for the long haul, you're here for the summer, see my point?

:rofl: dude, you are so clueless. You are making yourself look so bad that it's painful to watch. Please stop until you get one. :rofl:

I hope you realize your 'long haul' wont be as long as you think. Have you checked your membership lately? You are losing alot of good pvp corps that don't want to get involved. That leaves you with the conspirators and the ex-NFC. Good luck, I will try to get the 3JN spanking movie released quickly so you can see what you are up against.

Last edited:
BurnYaBad said:

Tell that to all the PvP diehards who bailed on SPARTA.

:lol:

Jesus christ the north is clusterfucking and more alliances keep throwing shit into the fire every day. The Goon-D2 skirmish has turned into a hilarious shitfest WW1 style. Should be crossposted to general now would be a decent enough time to recruit.

Back