The Day The Northern Coalition Died

I haven't flown with PL for months since I just am recent coming back to the game after I left for a while. I gave all my cash and characters to pl for titan funds but now I have been training a little mini alt who is back up to 12m sp's (Recon pilot)

I haven't kept in touch with PL (I was in Snigg, never was "fond" of our whole PL adventure since im a pirate at heart) but I hear they reset standings with goons and everyone but you and some bulgarians in the area.

What happened that seems to have changed everyones view of the BoB goon fight? It seems the more people I talk to, the less they hate bob now compared to 5 months ago..

We hate bob less right now because the NC are a bunch of hypocritical whiners.

I really like PL and have always said if FREEE died that would be where I'd go.

I don't think there's any more love for BoB, I just think that while BoB was "down", the NC and RSF turned their backs on a whole lot of long-time friends, and showed themselves to be no better than BoB as far as arrogance and bullying goes.

Our personal disdain for the NC came from our dealings with the while in ATF. We had discussions with RZR & MM prior to our attack on RARE, and came to an agreement that they wouldn't interfere as long as TRI stayed out of it. All was fine and dandy until we got settled in, and they tried to dictate where we could put up POSes for logistics and what moons we could and couldn't have like one of their pets.

Had they been less greedy, we would have stayed out of the Insurgency war and probably still be happily living alongside them in Branch, and would have gladly helped them defend against BoB. Then again, they'd probably also have the help of Insurgency, had they not tried to hold onto a high-end moon in Insurgency's station system which eventually led to that war.

In the end, they dug their own graves, now they get to lie in it, and we get to enjoy every minute of it. I'm kinda disappointed though. Before we moved to Fountain, we tried to team up with TRI again when they were just starting to get it back together. I'd much rather be up there shooting the NC right now.

We hate bob less right now because the NC are a bunch of hypocritical whiners.

I really like PL and have always said if FREEE died that would be where I'd go.

yea, thats where I will most likely end back up. I just don't have the cash or the ships/sp's anymore after donating everything to snigg to be an effective pilot so I am trying to care bear it up for a few months.

As for BoB, I fucking hate those faggots, but I never really liked goons much either. I'm still a small time pirate, roaming gang guy at heart. PL has gotten into the capital game now and I'm not really interested in gridlock fighting.. speaking of.. has that gotten better? 0.0 Large scale fights in general starting to lag less?

Last edited:
Axe are part of the GBC, and right now the GBC are going to clean AAA's clocks. I forgot on the TW forums, you must start with the alphabet, then work up to words, then sentances.

Axe are part of the GBC, and right now the GBC are going to clean AAA's clocks. I forgot on the TW forums, you must start with the alphabet, then work up to words, then sentances.

That's odd. They just today captured a Pure. station system. Unless Pure. and AAA have some strange connection I'm not aware of I don't see it happening in the near future.

Back