Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Racism & TW.
Page 2 of 31
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 09-09-2011, 19:30
I never speak to the light that is rayn. One does not **** with god or fate or Rayn
But i agree with his words.

If you want candy coating...go to a store and buy some ****in candy.

But TW is TW and archangel i know your beef is with me and you know i say..What the **** EVER to it im not going to bother with any great thread or anything because DEAL WITH IT BRO

BRO.

DEAL

Sponsored Links
SmallKiwi
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 09-09-2011, 19:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
you're brainwashed. i hope you're not a white male with white guilt.
Not white guilt. I personally am not offended by anything, really. But why would you want to create an environment where people inherently feel unwelcome because of their race?

I don't think you have to ban racists. Im content to ignore them. I just think saying racism is not evil is kind of dumb. Racism is inherently evil and backwards and is responsible for a ****load of bad things in this world.

ArchangelX
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 09-09-2011, 19:31
Quote:
you want free speech you got nearly free speech
stop buying into the popular idea that racism is inherently evil
its just another point of ****ing view

we have people who hate religion, we have people who love it. everyone is entitled to their opinion.

if you want someone else to put rounded corners on society, this ain't the place. we have enough of that bull**** ruining the world.
Great...so by your admonishment, the view that killing all ******s is a socially acceptable quality to have on a discussion forum that originated from a f'ing game? Wow...when did TW make the grand leap to such an existential viewpoint?

Admin or not...free speech is gravy, but noone has free speech. Even on this board. That's a misguided attempt at trying to prove your own logic.

LOL...TW...land of the free. What a crock of ****.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 09-09-2011, 19:31
ah ZooL has posted, soon tehvul and togowhack and probably dweasel. The cycle will be nearly complete.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 09-09-2011, 19:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallKiwi View Post
Not white guilt. I personally am not offended by anything, really. But why would you want to create an environment where people inherently feel unwelcome because of their race?

I don't think you have to ban racists. Im content to ignore them. I just think saying racism is not evil is kind of dumb. Racism is inherently evil and backwards and is responsible for a ****load of bad things in this world.
You're assuming the loudest are the majority. Any person of race would be able to defend themselves with the same freedom of speech.

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
26 - 09-09-2011, 19:32
Quote:

we have people who hate religion, we have people who love it. everyone is entitled to their opinion.

if you want someone else to put rounded corners on society, this ain't the place. we have enough of that bull**** ruining the world.
This is why he earns the big bucks.

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
27 - 09-09-2011, 19:33
I reject it, it's disgusting, but ignore seems to work fine, and if that doesn't do the trick we're all free not to be here.

ArchangelX
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 09-09-2011, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallKiwi View Post

This is exactly what I mean.

ZooL...go **** yourself. Opinions are like assholes, but that doesn't mean I'd like to be anywhere near yours. Killing ******s? **** YOU. Those are people...man. PEOPLE. **** YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
I reject it, it's disgusting, but ignore seems to work fine, and if that doesn't do the trick we're all free not to be here.
Fine,t hen. Where's the ignore button...fawk. I'll figure out how to make it work.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 09-09-2011, 19:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelX View Post
This is exactly what I mean.

ZooL...go **** yourself. Opinions are like assholes, but that doesn't mean I'd like to be anywhere near yours. Killing ******s? **** YOU. Those are people...man. PEOPLE. **** YOU.
You think people are being serious when they talk about killing ******s?

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 09-09-2011, 19:36
Quote:
Great...so by your admonishment, the view that killing all ******s is a socially acceptable quality to have on a discussion forum that originated from a f'ing game? Wow...when did TW make the grand leap to such an existential viewpoint?

Admin or not...free speech is gravy, but noone has free speech. Even on this board. That's a misguided attempt at trying to prove your own logic.

You seem to be somewhat upset by something

You don't have to read our hate.

bane
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 09-09-2011, 19:37
If you just keep in mind that this website exists purely for Rayn's entertainment and is run as an anarchistic absolute monarchy then you'll be fine.

Ignore is there for a reason.

FngrBANG
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
32 - 09-09-2011, 19:37
I dare rayn to HOF this thread right now

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
33 - 09-09-2011, 19:37
Quote:

the view that 'killing all ******s' is socially acceptable is not my concern. we have enough places on the internet that cave to the pressure of society and only present points of view that are socially acceptable. I'm more open minded. This is one of the last wild west frontiers of the internet where people can express unpopular ideas. I find your idea of censorship more offensive than the derogatory views of race some here hold. When did TW make the grand leap? Day 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bane View Post
If you just keep in mind that this website exists purely for Rayn's entertainment and is run as an anarchistic absolute monarchy then you'll be fine.
the website exists not only for my entertainment, but because a place like this needs to exist. its to balance all the forces in society that tell you what is not ok to speak or feel.

TimTheEnchanter
VeteranX
Old
34 - 09-09-2011, 19:37
Quote:

Point taken, but I would kind of like to see this

Quote:
Also, keep slurs out of thread topics in particular since they show up explicitly in browser history and can cause ... undesired consequences.
actually get followed.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 09-09-2011, 19:38
I dare rayn to mod fngr and let him edit all of curse words into fngr speak

Mytzylplyx
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
36 - 09-09-2011, 19:38
Don't like it don't come here?

ArchangelX
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 09-09-2011, 19:38
Maybe I'm not edgy enough...but yeah, when taken in context with postings that frequent around the ideas that ******s this, and ******s that, and then someone suggests you should kill them all. Yeah, if he had a chance, would he do it? If he had a small chance of getting away with it, would he?

Might be the f'ing internet, but I don't screw around with crap like that. The internet is not anonymous as so many people have found out.

I wonder how many black people we have here, anyways?

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 09-09-2011, 19:39
OKOKOKOK! can we just drug the ******s...**** wait sorry they are all ALREADY DRUGGED WHATEVER...i'm gonna go back to africa.! *throws hands up*

Hoovie
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 09-09-2011, 19:39
but but Rayn...

THINK OF THE PEOPLE

lolz

ArchangelX
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 09-09-2011, 19:40
Quote:
the view that 'killing all ******s' is socially acceptable is not my concern. we have enough places on the internet that cave to the pressure of society and only present points of view that are socially acceptable. I'm more open minded. This is one of the last wild west frontiers of the internet where people can express unpopular ideas. I find your idea of censorship more offensive than the derogatory views of race some here hold. When did TW make the grand leap? Day 1.
Bravo...bravo. I call BS on the Day 1 ideal, completely, though. More like an evolved progression...

Page 2 of 31

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Racism & TW.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
*knock knock* housekeeping! , ching chong smarr dong , death to all sand niggers , meximeltdown , nigger jews bad news , stfu beaner , they took my gardener , wetback setback