[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 220 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 220 of 229
Ksera
VeteranX
Old
4381 - 04-10-2009, 14:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
oh now there's an interesting idea...sue them for libel.

by DQing you they're making a public statement as to the factual nature of your character. since they haven't publicly posted any evidence that you personally cheated, were not acting in good faith, or were acting in a way that was detrimental to the image of feldmann nissan, no one can judge for themselves the veracity of their claims.

basically, they've publicly made defamatory statements about you and you and your fiancée that have resulted in you realizing a loss of $60,000.
oh snap!

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4382 - 04-10-2009, 15:11
I'm guessing he signed a "hold harmless, blah blah blah" thing when he entered.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4383 - 04-10-2009, 15:12
I signed a copy of the rules that is still on there website.

But yes i think it does include something to that effect.

It doesn't mean feldmann won't continue to cooperate to avoid a bunch of negative publicity.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
4384 - 04-10-2009, 15:26
just because you sign something to that effect it doesn't mean they can do whatever they want or say whatever they want.

like saying your fiancée is a dirty skank on the web site would clearly fall outside of the protection of any such clause.

and besides, the only part of the official rules that seems to say anything to that effect is:
Quote:
Applications that do not comply with these Official Rules in all respects are ineligible and void. All applications become the property of Feldmann Nissan and will not be returned. By participating, each applicant agrees to these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Neither Feldmann Nissan nor any Prize Vendor, or their respective stockholders, members, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of application or entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, misdirected or illegible applications, entries or votes. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this contest and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for the any and all of the prizes in the Prize Package.
which only really says that they're not responsible for any accidentally misplacing any votes or counting incorrectly.

edit - o waite, there's this too:
Quote:
Neither Feldmann Nissan nor any of the other Prize Vendors, and their parents, affiliates and their agencies and employees shall be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this contest or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
but that still doesn't say they can make defamatory statements.

Last edited by cogzinofa; 04-10-2009 at 15:29..
DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
4385 - 04-10-2009, 15:40
It isnt even about a lawsuit

Just find a lawyer to come up with the most possible one and have him write up some thing threatening a lawsuit. You said you had lawyer friends so have them write something up and use it after they cockblock your ***** ass. Just the threat of a lawsuit and smear campaign will work wonders

ALSO

****ing get the organizers of the contests's info.

Nevearion
VeteranX
Old
4386 - 04-10-2009, 15:51
To be clear, statements like those don't hold up very well in civil court. They're really a cover to reduce potential lawsuits because people think they offer protection. Sure it will be an argument used in court by any defense, but so long as the judge doesn't throw out the case for a trivial offense, its up to the jury to decide and if it was a particularly bad breach of conduct, they won't care what kind of waiver you signed.

DV
VeteranXV
Old
4387 - 04-10-2009, 16:09
You're losing TW steam telos....

The beast gets tired and distracted easy.

disclaimer226
VeteranX
Old
4388 - 04-10-2009, 16:14
i no longer care about this

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4389 - 04-10-2009, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by disclaimer226 View Post
i no longer care about this
oh well. thanks for stopping by.

and here dac I'll cross post since you can't seem to follow two thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
You are so ****ing far behind its not even funny. The ****ing home address of the owner of the administration is posted in the other thread as well as the contact information for every feldmann employee(granted its the work information).

The organizers are the contest administration, who will no longer read e-mails or answer phone calls from me. They are in CA I am in MN there is no going to their place of business to talk to them.

The sponsor is Feldmann Nissian. All they did was pay to have the contest administration run this and they went on about their business. I've had open dialog through e-mail, phone and today in person with a manager and have a face to face meeting being put together BY FELDMANN for some time next week with the Owner/GM who is on vacation for the easter weekend.
and

Quote:
Scott Toland: ZoomInfo Business People Information Thats the guy who owns the company who administered the contest.

Not sure how he is tied to that other link that was posted. I hadn't seen that yet but it is designed in much the same way as the contest site and the cars/furniture concept matches this site: THE MARKETING ACADEMY Which I do know he is the owner of.
This is all information that has been posted in this thread for a long time. Some one even posted the guys home address and phone number some where back there.

DV
VeteranXV
Old
4390 - 04-10-2009, 16:26
Can we **** with that guy?

He is the dick that wrote that **** off letter.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4391 - 04-10-2009, 16:28
**** with? I would ask no for now since feldmann will have to talk to him to get answers and the more pissed off he gets the less receptive he is going to be.

then again he might act like a raging lunatic when they call him to get info so

RoboTek
VeteranX
Old
4392 - 04-10-2009, 17:01
If you require anything of us, just say the word. As its stands I dont have the free time to research this more to aid you, but if there is some trivial task I will be on that.

Ksera
VeteranX
Old
4393 - 04-10-2009, 17:36

this is the douchbag Toland

http://scotttoland.com/

m00g00
VeteranX
Old
4394 - 04-10-2009, 18:02
Get a Lawyer now. Stop asking TW. This is stupid.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
4395 - 04-10-2009, 18:02
i kinda feel like we were all victims of a huge phishing scam

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4396 - 04-10-2009, 18:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
i kinda feel like we were all victims of a huge phishing scam
^^^

They may have waited until the contest was over to disqualify all my votes, but I'm betting money I start getting their junk mail.

[email protected] m

I mailed him asking him to remove my name, address and phone number from any mailing list affiliated with this contest. I further asked him to write me back when it had been done.

Last edited by Vanster; 04-10-2009 at 20:18..
Ender
ValtreX
Old
4397 - 04-10-2009, 19:54

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
4398 - 04-10-2009, 20:50
i haven't read the thread for a while but:

telos, if you're still hesitating in contacting a lawyer, i think you're crazy. this is a ton of money that you WON... you should try talking with someone ASAP.

DV
VeteranXV
Old
4399 - 04-10-2009, 21:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
^^^

They may have waited until the contest was over to disqualify all my votes, but I'm betting money I start getting their junk mail.

[email protected] m

I mailed him asking him to remove my name, address and phone number from any mailing list affiliated with this contest. I further asked him to write me back when it had been done.
thinking about doing the same... as well as reporting them to the BBB, just because I feel like I've been scammed.

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4400 - 04-10-2009, 21:46
Quote:
OK, any one of you say "GO TO WAR ARRRGHHH" post your full name, home address and daytime phone number and I will compile a list and inform feldmann and the contest administration that if they have any questions or comments about what ever it is you guys do they should contact you.

I've already said I am going to get a phone call in today and see what progress if any Feldmann has made and I will update you all. If they too slam the door and some one has a website ready to go live (i couldn't make a website worth a **** if my life depended on it) I would be more than happy to give you any facts that are still needed for the site to have a clear, concise, factual message.
Listen up ****face. If you didn't want your name associated with all that TW can do then you shouldn't have bought our votes. I should mention that is all you bought. You didn't buy our silence.

I really don't care that your name is part of this. Let me make that clear. That is something you should have thought of on March 2nd at 7:26PM.

We spent a lot of time on this and hate it when we get ****ed despite our obvious win. Our time and emotional buy-in was wasted as well and you getting a check for $500 won't do **** to stop that.

TW won that free wedding and we deserve all of that prize bull **** to go to you or we will make them pay another way. It is very simple.

The boss being gone for the Easter weekend is very likely true. He will be difficult to get a hold of next week, "Because he just got back from vacation so he needs to catch up." They are playing you and you are either too dumb to notice it, or you are a piece of ****. I am going to vote for both.

What don't you get? This is a $50k prize package. This is important enough to bother someone on their vacation. They aren't doing that though because your actions tell them you are a push over.

TW will change their mind about that. Well not that you are a ****ing woman, but that the voters will be heard.

Tonight, in just over 3 hours for some of you we will start to bug these people. We will do it to the point that the boss man on his precious vacation will get a call before the end of the weekend.

And that lying, cheating ****s that won? Well they are going to get it to because without them you would have won certainly right? They were accusing us of cheating throughout even though they more than anyone have no proof to back up their claim.

They are going to have a terrible wedding.

By the way, it doesn't matter what TW does, you aren't going to get **** either way. If you were going to get a lawyer you would have already done so. Without a lawyer you won't be taken seriously and there is no ****ing way Feldmann is going to give/pay for 2 prize packages.

You had your turn, now it is ours. We will drink, call, email, and generally annoy them all weekend long while you sit on your hands and 'hope for the best next week.'

**** you, you God damned *****.

Page 220 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless