[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 221 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 221 of 229
JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4401 - 04-10-2009, 21:54
I lost interest already, have fun bros

Sponsored Links
Alpine
Ice Cold++
Contributor
Old
4402 - 04-10-2009, 22:07
cliffs up to this point?

triple
VeteranXV
Old
4403 - 04-10-2009, 22:12
they jewed him

SonGohan
VeteranXX
Old
4404 - 04-10-2009, 22:45
Badly.

Other team accused telos of cheating after cheating themselves. Telos is DQed, accusing team wins. Telos fighting 'the man' to get things set right.

Wraithed
VeteranXX
Old
4405 - 04-10-2009, 23:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00g00 View Post
Get a Lawyer now. Stop asking TW. This is stupid.
Seriously!

Telos, what you signed doesn't mean **** if they break the law!

I can't make you sign a contract that says I can murder you.

OtisPAB
VeteranX
Old
4406 - 04-10-2009, 23:41
toland lide

tw's free wedding dide

uno
VeteranXX
Old
4407 - 04-11-2009, 00:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
Listen up ****face. If you didn't want your name associated with all that TW can do then you shouldn't have bought our votes. I should mention that is all you bought. You didn't buy our silence.

I really don't care that your name is part of this. Let me make that clear. That is something you should have thought of on March 2nd at 7:26PM.

We spent a lot of time on this and hate it when we get ****ed despite our obvious win. Our time and emotional buy-in was wasted as well and you getting a check for $500 won't do **** to stop that.

TW won that free wedding and we deserve all of that prize bull **** to go to you or we will make them pay another way. It is very simple.

The boss being gone for the Easter weekend is very likely true. He will be difficult to get a hold of next week, "Because he just got back from vacation so he needs to catch up." They are playing you and you are either too dumb to notice it, or you are a piece of ****. I am going to vote for both.

What don't you get? This is a $50k prize package. This is important enough to bother someone on their vacation. They aren't doing that though because your actions tell them you are a push over.

TW will change their mind about that. Well not that you are a ****ing woman, but that the voters will be heard.

Tonight, in just over 3 hours for some of you we will start to bug these people. We will do it to the point that the boss man on his precious vacation will get a call before the end of the weekend.

And that lying, cheating ****s that won? Well they are going to get it to because without them you would have won certainly right? They were accusing us of cheating throughout even though they more than anyone have no proof to back up their claim.

They are going to have a terrible wedding.

By the way, it doesn't matter what TW does, you aren't going to get **** either way. If you were going to get a lawyer you would have already done so. Without a lawyer you won't be taken seriously and there is no ****ing way Feldmann is going to give/pay for 2 prize packages.

You had your turn, now it is ours. We will drink, call, email, and generally annoy them all weekend long while you sit on your hands and 'hope for the best next week.'

**** you, you God damned *****.
how about you shut the **** up virgin.

Mojo616
VeteranXX
Old
4408 - 04-11-2009, 01:48
i like that ezlpo, some braindead vet2, seems to think he speaks on behalf of tw

OriGiNaL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4409 - 04-11-2009, 02:04
[email protected] m

I think anyone who is willing to write something to these guys and not come off sounding like a complete douchebag should do so...

Sent a few minutes ago....

Quote:
Hello,

I assume I have this email correct, but if not, please direct this to the public relations representative for the Feldmann Nissan Giveaway contest which ended on March 31st, 2009.

I am one of hundreds of voters who voted for Brandan Iwaszko and Gabrielle Pastore. I, like many, am in complete disbelief over the handling and execution of the contest results. For over a month, hundreds and hundreds of us voted, diligently, every single day, ensuring what we thought was a clear win for our friends Brandan and Gabrielle. On numerous occasions, voters saw their votes "deleted" through "audits", many times shown to be erroneous. On several occasions, voters who found that their votes were deleted through audits were able to retrieve their votes through petition - I have no doubt you are aware of many instances where votes were deleted only to be re-honored.

What is most upsetting to many of us is the complete lack of integrity through this entire contest. There is no doubt that your audit system, whether automated or manually operated, bore flaws; clearly this has been shown through the many voters who saw their votes taken away, only to have them re-instated later on. So I beg to ask a few questions in the interest of integrity and good will: What of the voters who never saw their votes re-instated for Brandan and Gabrielle? Being that your audit system is misguided, how can you not possibly question every other vote that was thrown away? By default, in knowing your audit system has been shown to be erroneous, how can you not honor them as well (unless the information was clearly not filled out at all, for which there should be greater transparency)? Worst of all, how does an audit system that has been shown to be erroneous, fail to penalize the 2nd place contestants who also had several thousand votes? How is it that Brandan and Gabrielle work so hard to correspond with you during the contest, and insure integrity, yet become "disqualified" with little to no transparency? How is it that the 2nd place contestants manage to add over 1000 new legitimate votes in the last hour of the contest and yet again their votes are fully supported, even by a failed auditing system?

There are hundreds of voters who want answers to these questions. In the mean time, I am filing a petition with the better business bureau. I would encourage anyone who has bore witness to this blatant lack of integrity to do the same.

I would like to request that my email is taken out of your database. I did not submit personal information for what has turned out to be gross exploitation and a complete lack of good faith.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Mojo616
VeteranXX
Old
4410 - 04-11-2009, 02:42
hm that is a pretty well-written letter, good job

Hypermax
VeteranXV
Old
4411 - 04-11-2009, 03:00
Nice letter OriGiNaL.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
4412 - 04-11-2009, 03:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriGiNaL View Post
[email protected] m

I think anyone who is willing to write something to these guys and not come off sounding like a complete douchebag should do so...

Sent a few minutes ago....
need the email for the Dealership as well so i can send it to both parties.

[email protected] om
hes a BDC Manager, whatever the hell that is :X

Last edited by uno; 04-11-2009 at 03:04..
Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4413 - 04-11-2009, 03:10
borne not bore.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
4414 - 04-11-2009, 03:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geck0 View Post
borne not bore.
uh, no. his usage is correct, we are in America. Not Aussieland

Darklord
VeteranX
Old
4415 - 04-11-2009, 04:20
The auditing letter is great and all, but didn't they already state that he was simply disqualified, not that he actually lost via audit?

The key point here, assuming he had more total votes then the other team, is that he cannot be disqualified for actions of voters/persons that he had no control over, because it cannot be determined who the false voters actually supported. If we had thought of it, we could have spam voted 20k votes for every contestant except him, and got them all disqualified, given how they are handling this. Unless the contest admins can show that he, personally, violated the 'good faith' etc etc clauses of their contract, they don't even have a leg to stand on with the document *they* wrote, let alone any legal system. Being penalized for voter conduct in an anonymous online poll is ludicrous, unless he spurred it on, which clearly isn't the case.

I feel like any good lawyer could get a settlement for this in short order, if Nissan itself doesn't pull through. It is really pretty cut and dry, unless the contest admins can come up with some hard evidence that they truly audited both teams.

hardluck
VeteranX
Old
4416 - 04-11-2009, 04:53
if you really wanted something to come of this all you would have followed the very first bit of advice offered here.

Should have gotten a lawyer. Should have kept your mouth shut here.

You blew both those hardcore.

You should just stop trying.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
4417 - 04-11-2009, 05:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo616 View Post
i like that ezlpo, some braindead member^2, seems to think he speaks on behalf of tw
yeah i know - do us all a favour and shut the **** up ezplo

there is no 'we' and 'us' in your retarded rant - no one else here is so pathetic and angry that we want to **** telos over just so SOMEONE gets the pain train

Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4418 - 04-11-2009, 05:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
uh, no. his usage is correct, we are in America. Not Aussieland
Incorrect, I bear the load, I bore the load, I & others have borne the load.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
4419 - 04-11-2009, 05:31
actually, he uses it correctly in the first instance, but the second instance towards the end of the letter should be past tense, borne

There is no doubt that your audit system, whether automated or manually operated, bore flaws;

^^^ is ok, although i would have gone for 'contained' or 'was flawed' instead

I would encourage anyone who has bore witness to this blatant lack of integrity to do the same.

should be borne

confidential
VeteranX
Old
4420 - 04-11-2009, 07:22

Page 221 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless