[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I agree 100%. He's annoying for how he speaks.

However, I'm disgusted when I hear someone like Obama (or younger Bush) speaking when it's clearly contrived or bullshit. Every time Obama said something, I was pissed off at how I could tell he was just using weasel wording so he couldn't be held to anything.

As a man (which is why leftists don't get it), there is a nice feeling of relief when I know where the person stands and says what he believes regardless if I support every single thing.

Yep.

vTpANi0.png

I am not saying I have the pulse of women worldwide.. but women in my world are shaking their collective heads at this insanity. They realize this brings them all down. Not one women I have poled recently.. or is that polled?.. says they would wait or not report. Bullshit they have said.. they would scream their fool heads off

whats sad is kavanaugh will get elected, then MSM will drop this story all at once and we'll never hear of these women ever again

like roy moore?

i wonder where all those accusers went

:lol:

it seemed pretty serious until after he lost the election and even they no longer cared anymore (again)

Last edited:
well
pretty sure even that serving size isn't outrageous enough
to get the left going anymore...

Their cries of hysteria are beyond human hearing at this point
this picture is probably more what they'll need in order to 'motivate'
DclEXYL.jpg

Back