[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yeah no shit, no one in this thread has the intellectual maturity to admit when they're wrong

trump gets indicted? he hasn't been convicted. trump gets convicted? well it was a rigged investigation by the deep state. people will never stop moving the goalposts.
What if those were all true? Do you deny the 'deep state'? Do you deny the 7th floor?

Is it really that hard to believe that well-entrenched politicians will do everything they can to stay in their current position and pass legislation they believe in, no matter how many people they have to kill (Shillary) or get locked up?

What if those were all true? Do you deny the 'deep state'? Do you deny the 7th floor?

If it really that hard to believe that well-entrenched politicians will do everything they can to stay in their current position and pass legislation they believe in, no matter how many people they have to kill (Shillary) or get locked up?

triple doesn't believe in the deep state

that such a thing is real or exists

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration by triple - TribalWar Forums

but he also believes in this....and that this was real and happened

I mean WOW

that cognitive dissonance folks

Dm7Q50ZWsAEeI3d.jpg

Last edited:
Remember when Trumpsters were all about draining the swamp? Bob Mueller is granting your wishes.
Mueller isn't draining anything though. The people he is going after are small fries, while he turns a blind eye to the swamp monsters he uncovers while going after the small guys.

I still dont see how the people he is going after have anything to do with some deep Russian conspiracy and, I love conspiracy theories. I read about them all the time and this one is very weak.

The president’s legal team put out an initial statement that said: “the President did nothing wrong and Paul Manafort will tell the truth.” Minutes later, they put out a new statement that said simply: “the President did nothing wrong.”

Since the plea includes the forefeiture of $46 million in assets which cannot be pardoned away, the Mueller probe is now operating in the black, up $30 million from this plea alone against $16.7 million in costs. Turns out probes that bring charges against people knee deep in money-laundering can be very profitable for US taxpayers.

Back