LGBR Did get beat up, lol

ayzianboy said:
then cheater/os will say "sarc wasn't trying to cause trouble, you are" and continue in throwing their ass on the street

i see your point, but it does bring up a lot of other needless drama

Rabid Poop said:
what a boring thread.

nothing justifies beating up someone half your size, and a minor to boot.

he didn't "beat him up" he threw him to the ground

El Mariachi said:
Regardless of how annoying LGBR was, its more than just not beating up a minor, its about respecting the people who throw the event and act accordingly to the rules.

Sarc losing his cool was like shitting on mark and tom.

Well said. Sarc is an adult and should have learned to control his emotions when dealing with a mouthy kid...especially when his actions can have ramifications that affect people other than himself. Several people have expressed the notion that LGBR has learned a valuable lesson, and that is probably true but IMO, he isn't the only who needs to learn one here. If LGBR were my son, I would certainly pursue whatever legal avenues are available. Also, for Cheater to bend the rules sets a bad precedent and I certainly disagree with it.

BTW, all this assumes the incident is as has been described here. I don't know what really happened and only base my opinions on what I read.

Last edited:
ayzianboy said:

It's assault and battery. You take a swing at someone and miss, you've committed assault. You don't miss and it's assault and battery. It's about intent. This prolly varies from state to state but throwing someone to the ground and choking them is most definitely assault and battery. Apparently the police chose not to do anything about it so it sounds to me like we don't know the whole story.

Daedalus6 said:
Depression can be hereditary cant it?

Yep, it can run in families, there are numerous cases that document this, and I know a girl who's family has a history of depression, and mental breakdowns, and she is the same way. People who think you are either depressed or not depressed, and it's has nothing to do with genetics are ignorant.

Oh and if this is a joke, it was very well done. If not, sarc is a faggot for reacting, and the whole fucking lan sounds like nothing but a huge popularity contest. It isn't fucking highschool people, get a life, become mature adults(if you are over 18) and act your fucking age.

well thats too bad what happened...sarcastic must be a big time pussy for taking it out on a 15 year old kid...but Im not surprised at all after seeing the pic of him

Picture2.jpg

"look at me Im an east coast tough guy but actually a lil bitch"

NightTrain said:
It's assault and battery. You take a swing at someone and miss, you've committed assault. You don't miss and it's assault and battery. It's about intent. This prolly varies from state to state but throwing someone to the ground and choking them is most definitely assault and battery. Apparently the police chose not to do anything about it so it sounds to me like we don't know the whole story.
actually I believe that the assault is the verbal part, and then battery is the physical, but whatever.

What everyone has failed to ask is: What was LGBR doing out of the KIDDIE SECTION!?!?!

Btw, I fully agree w/ NightTrain

ayzianboy said:

and choked him.

Choking can be a very scary experience, especially for a 15 year old when a huge guy with farmers tan jumps on him.

Back