Post your Shadowbane names/servers here. by nostratic - Page 27 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.
Page 27 of 30
Error|550
VeteranX
Old
521 - 04-08-2003, 03:57
-><-

That's the part where Doc asks me to post that link to something that I can't remember any more. What was I going to post for you again?

Sorry; 4 straight hours and PK'd 3 times while drinking gin martinis so I'm a touch out of it at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Hoo_Man
I rip off fellow posters for cash!
Old
522 - 04-08-2003, 04:30
We need a team, not playing w/friends is gay.

logmans
VeteranX
Old
523 - 04-08-2003, 04:56
im lvl 37 on mourning now. If anyone is playing on mourning or wants to pm me on irc as mantra. My guild rocks (went from 1-37 since friday, not even playing that many hours) and we are busy saving up 10 mil for our city.

-MT-Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
524 - 04-08-2003, 07:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalaxy
I hit lvl 30 a couple of days ago with my thief. Right now I'm in Kha, it is a great place to level, at least I liked it a lot better than KS.

I should have taken a screenshot of it but I got a full set of Irekei (sp?) armor for myself. Did you guys know wearing a full set of named armor gives you bonuses? This armor I got gives small bonuses to resistences but when I wear the full suit I get an even bigger bonus to my resistences. It is very nice looking, I look like a ninja in it

Anyway. I've kind of stopped playing with my thief, for now, and I've started up an elf scout. Right now she is level 16. I'm going to be whoring the bogs all day and then move over to the mainland to hopefully try and get to lvl 30 again by today or tomorrow.
hey xgalaxy, where do i get the irekei armor?

Baub
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
525 - 04-08-2003, 10:04
I'm on Death as well. Level 12 priest. Character name is Baub Fangaard.

lol...there's a city on Death named LoD Keep. I wanna go there

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
526 - 04-08-2003, 15:00
OK, so I've been thinking about "The Shadow Thieves" and "White Lotus" ...

Questions:

1) How many Thieves does TW have on Death?
2) How many Assassins does TW have on Death?
3) How many Summoners does TW have on Death?

I have an idea how we can - no kidding - rule this server with an iron fist but I still need to know what our resources are.

More when I get my questions answered.

As for my portion (and MaD_ReBeL's) per this list:

Aran Linvail (me; level 24, Thief)
Renal Bloodscalp (MR; level 23(?), Thief)
Rebel The-Mad (MR; level 27(?), Assassin)

Oh my ... this is going to be so much fun ...

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
527 - 04-08-2003, 15:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MT-Stealth
Irekei armor drops outside Khar. You can also buy it in and around Khar but it's spendy.

Worth it in my opinion, though.

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
528 - 04-08-2003, 15:03
Where does aracoix armor drop? So far I've ran into it once by Vorr, does it drop by KC or Khar as well?

cheezit
VeteranXX
Old
529 - 04-08-2003, 15:08
lvl 32 thief here on death

cancer
VeteranXX
Old
530 - 04-08-2003, 15:19
Halekulani - lvl 13 - sin - death

gonna be playing in bogs tonight =x

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
531 - 04-08-2003, 15:20
I'm already up to 99, you guys are too slow. vav.

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
532 - 04-08-2003, 15:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senty
Where does aracoix armor drop? So far I've ran into it once by Vorr, does it drop by KC or Khar as well?
That's a very interesting question which I'd like to know the answer to as well as I intend to build an Aracoix Scout. As for the "specialty races", I've only seen Centaur armor drop and that was at the Bhallor Well outside of Khar.

The Heavy Armorer in Vorringard sells a lot of specialty armor, but I don't recall seeing anything for Aracoix.

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
533 - 04-08-2003, 15:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezit
lvl 32 thief here on death
In-game nick? Cheezit?

xgalaxy
VeteranX
Old
534 - 04-08-2003, 15:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MT-Stealth
Go outside the north gate of Khar and head west for about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how fast you are. You'll come across a camp of raiders set inside huge rocks ontop of a plateu (sp?). Go a bit north from there and you'll come across another camp out in the open with a water fountain near by. An Erikei Warrior drops the pieces, fairly frequently too. He is an R3 mob so it will be difficult but not hard. Don't worry about getting aggro from the other nearby mobs either, they wont unless you are really really high lvl.

I got now got my Elf Scout and my Erikei Thief both up to level 30. Now I'm going to start on either a Barbarian/Warrior/Templar or a Dwarf Healer, havn't decided yet.

Call me crazy but my plan is to get all 5 of my slots filled with different types of characters to level 30 and then slowly level each one, probably going to make my Scout the main though.

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
535 - 04-08-2003, 15:44
my scout is 28

tryin to find some decent light armor but am having no luck :[

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
536 - 04-08-2003, 15:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniacal
my scout is 28

tryin to find some decent light armor but am having no luck :[
Go with Wyrmskin, Mani. Top-notch stuff that drops in and around Khar.

xgalaxy
VeteranX
Old
537 - 04-08-2003, 15:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error|550
What are teh wyrmskin limitations.. ie who can wear it and who can't? Any bonuses? What does it look like, screenshot?

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
538 - 04-08-2003, 15:58
Quote:
What are teh wyrmskin limitations.. ie who can wear it and who can't? Any bonuses? What does it look like, screenshot?
Takes like 90%+ in Light Armor to wear it. No racial limitations other then Centaur that I remember. Bonuses, yes; don't remember what though as there were a ****load. Looks *****ing, but MR sold the one vest he found so no screenies. Sorry!

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
539 - 04-08-2003, 15:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error|550

its like the hunting leather w/ the hood? i talked to a r4 scout yesterday who had some like that, which i liked, but he was gay and wouldnt tell me where i could look for some...

in NI the centaur city had some, but i didnt have the cash or the WLA to use it :\

Empirion
VeteranXX
Old
540 - 04-08-2003, 16:06
Quote:
I hit lvl 30 a couple of days ago with my thief. Right now I'm in Kha, it is a great place to level, at least I liked it a lot better than KS.

I should have taken a screenshot of it but I got a full set of Irekei (sp?) armor for myself. Did you guys know wearing a full set of named armor gives you bonuses? This armor I got gives small bonuses to resistences but when I wear the full suit I get an even bigger bonus to my resistences. It is very nice looking, I look like a ninja in it

Anyway. I've kind of stopped playing with my thief, for now, and I've started up an elf scout. Right now she is level 16. I'm going to be whoring the bogs all day and then move over to the mainland to hopefully try and get to lvl 30 again by today or tomorrow.
Is that a light armor? I never get **** in groups because Im in the back and never get a chance to loot.

Page 27 of 30

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Social Website Bullshit