Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

i beleive we need a city. I think that if we are anykind of good hirelings.. that pretty much any past, satisfied customers would help us out if needed in time of our own war. That being said, we also would prolly not be attacked that often.

lvl 27 ass. now

On Death:
Eddie - Lvl 21 warrior (main)
Opie - Lvl 11 warrior

Sub-Guild sounds good until we all get to be well experienced and know our way around and can actually afford to hold our own at defending and attacking cities.

Last edited:
For those on the mainland, we'll start up some 10 man TW groups to get started both buffing our characters and cashfarming.

How many on the east coast will be home at 7 eastern?

And instead of Marweas, how about Weasel's Hall? Castle Rayn also sounds good.

i love alex's seccsi ass and all, but marweas != TW per se. Rayn is just OG though.

speaking of rayn, he was a huge DAOC player right? Does anyone know if he plays SB?

I get home at almost exactly 7PM EST. Should be online by a quarter after. Need to get into some comfy clothes and take a shit before I start. :)

Doc Holliday said:
I get home at almost exactly 7PM EST. Should be online by a quarter after. Need to get into some comfy clothes and take a shit before I start. :)
Send tell to Pappagrimm (using him to farm gold in and around Khar) if you want to group. Level 32 at the moment; maybe 35 by the time you get on-line.

so me, hooo, and error were in a group just now.

bunch of thieves tried to fuck with us, yeah, we owned them.

i smoked a lvl 35 assasin with my lvl 20 thief, true story. he got shanked, the shadow thieves own you!

tired, more tomorrow.

so its been like a week or two.....

game still fun?

still has potential?

anybody burnt out yet?

(still haven't decided whether i'll try it out yet)

and lo.. it is good

Soon we will be warmongering.. and lo.. it will be better.

and we will destroy those that say lo, and though, and steal their jackets of +5 dexterity.

MaD_ReBeL said:
From what i understand one benefit of having your own ToL is you get a R4 camp somewhat close by. Is this just a rumor or is there truth to that?

I joined a guild tonight and our ToL had a R3 spawn area almost right next to it. I imagine the R4 spawn areas are not far off, havnt explored yet :) Sucks not being able to go back and train my skills yet tho.

Name: Alkari, LvL 26 Scout on Death

Mangle-Me-Elmo said:
and lo.. it is good

Soon we will be warmongering.. and lo.. it will be better.

and we will destroy those that say lo, and though, and steal their jackets of +5 dexterity.

The funny thing about SB is you actually CAN steal their jacket of +5 dexterity if they're wearing it :]

Afex2win said:
so its been like a week or two.....

game still fun?

still has potential?

anybody burnt out yet?

(still haven't decided whether i'll try it out yet)

has it been two weeks already?

dunno, ive only had it for 3 or 4 days...

still, the game hasnt even really started yet... a lot of people are still leveling up to a point and learning about character strengths and skills...

the game really begins when the majority reaches a decent level and the real land wars begin ;o

Back