Most pretentious/douchey post of the week: by Kurayami - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:
Page 18 of 18
Kurayami
Banned
Old
341 - 09-26-2008, 21:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Kurayami I am alerting you today that I had to update my Kuradex files. It was alerted to me that your COX IP address is routed through Stafford Springs, CT into Southern MA. After further investigation it was proven that these facts align closely with your mention of Stafford Springs during exchanges with Niggafool in other threads earlier this week. According to rayn this IP local is not accurate because most IP's in the area are routed through Stafford Springs, CT into a centralized location outside of Boston. Despite this, your area near Stafford is already being closely centered in upon by other investigative people on TW as being with a 20 mile radius of this Stafford pinpoint.

I would not say this is stalking because I was not the one inquiring deeply into this, I was merely alerted and someone messaged me informing me of these events.

I do not condone any further stalking of Kurayami nor do I condone breaking any forum rules here. I am currently not involved in any correlated activities. I felt it was important to alert Kurayami that other individuals are choosing to backstab him.

This is funny for two reasons:

#1: Kotz is pretending that other people are as creepy as he is to avoid a ban and is pretending that he has a dialogue with Rayn on the subject.

#2: Kotz thinks that he has pinpointed my location and, what's even more humorous is that even if he had, he'd still be talking about roughly 60% of CT's landmass in his "20 mile radius."

#3: Kotz thinks that he can pinpoint somebody's physical location through an IP.

Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
342 - 09-26-2008, 22:00
Kurayami once people have your IP they could easily find you I would not be so cocky. Do not underestimate the amount of people here that do not like you. I really am not involved in any of this I just merely received a PM.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
343 - 09-26-2008, 22:10
Kotz, you don't even have my IP.
But if you believe that you do, I give you full permission to post it.

You have no idea how routing works.

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
344 - 09-26-2008, 22:17
Quote:
Kurayami once people have your IP they could easily find you I would not be so cocky. Do not underestimate the amount of people here that do not like you. I really am not involved in any of this I just merely received a PM.
Are you threatening someone via IP addresses?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
345 - 09-26-2008, 22:19
No I recieved a PM about this incident that is all I will say. I do not even care where Kurayami lives.

I think you are twisting what I said.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
346 - 09-26-2008, 22:22
Quote:
Holy ****ing Rain Man, but you are obsessed with douchety.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
347 - 09-26-2008, 22:22
I didn't read the thread... who the hell is Kotz?

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
348 - 09-26-2008, 23:51
HAY GUYZ I LOOKED UP YOUR IP WITH MY SECRET IP FINDER  GeoIP, etc...  AND IT TELLS ME YOU"RE IN THE KITCHEN WITH MS. PEACOCK AND A CANDLESTICK - WTF?

Jagonath
VeteranX
Old
349 - 09-27-2008, 02:27
I'm not big on AI. It will be a long wait before we even begin to understand HUMAN intelligence let alone machine intelligence.

Probably the biggest steps forward will be a result of human/machine interfaces, which drastically alter our experience while being "plugged in", rather than just accidentally stumbling on AI.

A single droplet of LSD or a few puffs of MJ will totally, completely change your experience of reality, and that's just a human brain with a single altered chemical!

A conscious residing in electronics would have no nerves, no language, no senses or feelings... that isns't too say that a machine couldn't be "conscious", but its conscious would be so incomprehensibly different to ours that any attempt to compare.

Human's have undergone billions of years of brain-evolution. Crazies get wiped out... and there are STILL a lot of crazy people. A machine would have no possible way to moderate it's own thoughts or emotions.

The instant you turned it on, it would exist in a world of absolute, pure insanity beyond anything the human mind could envisage. At best it's highly unethical, and at worst downright suicidal. There is simply no way to predict or control anything an intelligent, real AI could or would do.

BTW, we know of at least 5 dimensions, not 4. 3d for space, 4d for time--I would say that consciousness itself is the 5th dimension, and that all "consciousnesses" are simply places where the 5th dimension of consciousness, and the phsyical and temporal location's of our brains overlap.

There's also the fact (philosophically and scientifically verifiable) that time doesn't exist at all--that "time" is simply an aftifact of the way that our mind perceives things. From the perspective of a beam of light, for example, the entire universe happens all in the same instance. But lets not get into that :p

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
350 - 09-27-2008, 02:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagonath View Post
I'm not big on AI. It will be a long wait before we even begin to understand HUMAN intelligence let alone machine intelligence.

Probably the biggest steps forward will be a result of human/machine interfaces, which drastically alter our experience while being "plugged in", rather than just accidentally stumbling on AI.

A single droplet of LSD or a few puffs of MJ will totally, completely change your experience of reality, and that's just a human brain with a single altered chemical!

A conscious residing in electronics would have no nerves, no language, no senses or feelings... that isns't too say that a machine couldn't be "conscious", but its conscious would be so incomprehensibly different to ours that any attempt to compare.

Human's have undergone billions of years of brain-evolution. Crazies get wiped out... and there are STILL a lot of crazy people. A machine would have no possible way to moderate it's own thoughts or emotions.

The instant you turned it on, it would exist in a world of absolute, pure insanity beyond anything the human mind could envisage. At best it's highly unethical, and at worst downright suicidal. There is simply no way to predict or control anything an intelligent, real AI could or would do.

BTW, we know of at least 5 dimensions, not 4. 3d for space, 4d for time--I would say that consciousness itself is the 5th dimension, and that all "consciousnesses" are simply places where the 5th dimension of consciousness, and the phsyical and temporal location's of our brains overlap.

There's also the fact (philosophically and scientifically verifiable) that time doesn't exist at all--that "time" is simply an aftifact of the way that our mind perceives things. From the perspective of a beam of light, for example, the entire universe happens all in the same instance. But lets not get into that :p
This thread isn't actually about AI.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
351 - 09-27-2008, 03:03
kurayami, if i knew where you lived and we were rl buds not internet buds, would you get drunk with me at your casa?

Page 18 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes , herpes , kurayami is a god , real policy shit , thread has herpes , tsetse bullshit artist , tsetse needs a job