UK VIRTUE SIGNALING

Bank of England Needs More Diversity At Top, U.K. MPs Say

The Bank of England Has Way Too Many White Men, U.K. Lawmakers Say

:rofl:

bank of cuck needs to unlock that vault imo

DMxxOKkW0AAWsOp.jpg

I have a Mexican cat, he is a criminal and a shitty jumper. A European muslim refugee female cat, she is a cunt. I have a refugee Jack Russell who won't shut the fuck up and a whitey beagle who just yells louder than everyone else.

I am global citizen

It's really cute watching the leftists attempt to usurp the use of cuck, sjw, etc. They think they misuse it against us, that it will nullify its accurate portrayal of them.

Or maybe it's something more juvenile... "no UR a cuck!!1" :shrug: Probably. :lol:

The gay has never been far under the surface in the UK. And I am not saying that in a derogatory manner. But - you can't gay your way out of every ugly situation. The fact is that crime is ugly. And - sometimes it takes a baton to beat the ugly out. Not a glitter bomb.

The gay has never been far under the surface in the UK. And I am not saying that in a derogatory manner. But - you can't gay your way out of every ugly situation. The fact is that crime is ugly. And - sometimes it takes a baton to beat the ugly out. Not a glitter bomb.

In the age of decadence many people choose to behave in ways that are unsustainable, apparently unaware of the consequences. They indulge in excessive, often conspicuous, consumption. An absurdly wealthy elite emerges, but instead of repelling the masses it is admired and celebrated. Those outside the elite aspire to similar levels of consumption, and are encouraged by the availability of cheap credit. People become convinced that increased consumption is the key to happiness, but in its pursuit they become measurably less happy. As David Morgan says, “you can never get enough of what you don’t need.”

At this point in the life cycle of an empire frivolity, as Glubb calls it, comes to the fore. In order to distract people from what’s really going on, the economy creates diversions. Voyeurism becomes central to culture: the gladiatorial spectacles in decadent Rome are mirrored in today’s ‘reality’ television. People become fixated on celebrity as the genuinely noteworthty become understandably camera shy. These invented celebrities are ‘famous’ just for being famous…

…Debauchery is another recurring theme at the end of empire. Society develops a strangely immature obsession with sex. People drink themselves to the point of unconsciousness and shamelessly collapse in the street. In Roman times, binge drinkers were left to their fate. Today’s debauchery is supervised by the police; its ‘victims’ are taken care of by hard-pressed health care professionals, placing further pressure on the public purse. And, all the while, supermarkets and corporations make a killing selling discounted booze to people barely old enough to buy it. This is our modern-day bread and circuses, with obese citizens literally becoming a burden on the state.

But the small can never satisfy the large. Cheap pleasures fail to compensate for the absence of meaning in so many people’s lives. A hankering for something greater remains…growing numbers are denied access to work; they can find no meaningful involvement in their community, so their potential goes unfulfilled. When people are prevented from fulfilling their potential, they often self-destruct.

Depravity, Frivolity, And Dissent: Are We Watching The End Of An Empire? | Zero Hedge

i think this is why i find the topic so interesting

they have nowhere down the rabbit hole, turned glory hole, to go

they no longer have a civilization worth preserving, a culture, or even a country

they might as well be celebrating Caligula's return

Depravity, Frivolity, And Dissent: Are We Watching The End Of An Empire? | Zero Hedge

i think this is why i find the topic so interesting

they have nowhere down the rabbit hole, turned glory hole, to go

they no longer have a civilization worth preserving, a culture, or even a country

they might as well be celebrating Caligula's return

The writing has been on the wall since the 1980's, at least. Camille Paglia, among others, have been talking about this for years. Not only is our current obsession with sexuality and gender identity evidence of a declining society, it also provides a ready distraction from it.

What Captain Tele and TechnoDonut said. Great civilizations have peaked and collapsed before. I wonder if Western civilization, beginning with parts of Europe, is on the go. What will replace us and what will be done to the scraps of us that will be left? Stuff of nightmares it is.

it sure is

and for some sick and sadistic reason they can't hand over them keys fast enough

i guess people in western civ hate responsibility, adult hood, and their future on this planet that much

Back