Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [GTA:RPG] TW Gang
Page 4 of 96
luvz2spooge
Veteran++
Old
61 - 12-11-2007, 14:51
Id be interested in joining if the TW name wasnt so tarnished by hacking faggorts.

As is I get cops n feds up my ass all the time cause they know im affiliated with tw.

Sponsored Links
KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
62 - 12-11-2007, 14:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvz2spooge View Post
Id be interested in joining if the TW name wasnt so tarnished by hacking faggorts.

what

{FSC}Godfather
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
63 - 12-11-2007, 15:03
i have yet to see anyone from TW cheat it kinda seems like SA hating on em or something.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 12-11-2007, 15:06
Certain people have been doing a great job of telling the admins that every idiot over the last two weeks came from TW, even though I've not seen one TW person actually banned.

Usher
VeteranX
Old
65 - 12-11-2007, 15:10
Im curious. If you're a "troublemaker" that runs from the cops, do you essentially get on track for a ban? This standing around with your thumb up your ass, getting attacked by people and then having to hope a cop believes your story, if he even sees fit to drop the half dozen donuts, sounds like it's for the birds.

{FSC}Godfather
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
66 - 12-11-2007, 15:16
now that some cops know me, admins know me if i fight back somebody running me down, shooting me, or messing around in the yakuza hq area they let us deal with it.

Today they even told us go ahead and handle a guy that was running people down.

If your not in a gang and it just looks like your dming they are strict it seems.

Jasp
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 12-11-2007, 15:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathchild View Post
Certain people have been doing a great job of telling the admins that every idiot over the last two weeks came from TW, even though I've not seen one TW person actually banned.
i also have not seen a single person from TW being a retard

it's people hacking and making jet packs and ****, that's not what TW does. we all just installed this game in the past week or so, we wouldn't even have time to start hacking and cheating.

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
68 - 12-11-2007, 15:17
Jonez is living in an alternate reality, it's surprising that he even remembers to eat .

Mudman
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 12-11-2007, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by {FSC}Godfather View Post
i have yet to see anyone from TW cheat it kinda seems like SA hating on em or something.
Hasn't SA always hated TW? They're just morons riding their high horse of huge ass forum population.

And I don't like this game. I kept trying to buy some crack but I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work. So I decided to be a gun runner, but I accidentally entered the gun store and was immediately shot be the nervous owner.

Maybe I'll just be a fisherman.

{FSC}Godfather
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
70 - 12-11-2007, 15:22
the gun store does that because i guss they dont want people inside em

You get mats from the material pickups /mget
delivery to factories /mdeliver

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 12-11-2007, 15:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usher View Post
Im curious. If you're a "troublemaker" that runs from the cops, do you essentially get on track for a ban? This standing around with your thumb up your ass, getting attacked by people and then having to hope a cop believes your story, if he even sees fit to drop the half dozen donuts, sounds like it's for the birds.
You won't get banned for actions in game such as evading the police and so on. That is all handled in RP and it's not exceptionally hard to get away from the cops once you learn how things work, such as their response time, how likely they are to respond depending on what happened, etc. The bans come from exploiting the game mechanics, such as using cheat codes to warp or spawn weapons, money hacks, etc. There are also some rules such as "no car parking" and "no deathmatch playing" that will get you banned if you ignore the warnings.

The short story is that they don't want people running around and shooting at everything that moves like an open server. You don't have to be very creative with your reasons, and you can always be at war with another gang, but don't come in thinking that it's going to be constant fighting.

Navarone
VeteranX
Old
72 - 12-11-2007, 15:41
So wtf do you DO? Is it a territory thing? Money? Are there gang wars?

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 12-11-2007, 15:46
Theoretically, you do whatever you want.. it's an open city. In reality though, very little happens other than gang wars and grinding money. There are points that you can take control of, such as the material pick ups. They go vulnerable like once a day or something, so usually there is one opening up every few hours. Gangs can claim the spot, and if they hold it for 10 minutes, it's theirs until the next period starts. You get some benefits from the points but I don't really know all of it, other than that you can make it cost double for other gangs to use it.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 12-11-2007, 15:47
last night the bikers held an open motorcycle race

it was fun

Rilke
VeteranX
Old
75 - 12-11-2007, 15:48
If the 3rd person combat system was more like Freedom Fighters then I'd join ya.

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 12-11-2007, 18:19
I've told the admins to try to lay off of you guys, and that it's just a couple of troublemakers causing trouble for the TW people.

Anyone asking "Well what do you do?!" needs to understand what roleplaying means. You make a character with an idea of how you want him to be, and then you play that out. You wanna be a schizophrenic crack head, then go smoke crack and **** around in the ghetto. You wanna be a gun dealer, you get fast cars and **** tons of money and cut deals with thugs and criminals. THAT is what makes this game fun. **** that isn't in the game mechanics and is all just roleplaying, stuff like the FBI doing recon and building a case against the mafia, or my hitman playing both sides of a hit to make lots of money, etc. There's no command to do that ****, it's just all deals and stuff worked out with other players.

Are any of you Lennie_Briscoe, Rex_Tierod, Johnny_Oneball, or Rocko_Flywheel? If so, you're all ****ing retarded.

And just to let you guys know, logging out to avoid **** will get you banned too. If you're about to die, or handcuffed by the cops, or in any other bad situation and you log out to try to get out of it, expect a ban, or at the very least an admin watching every move you make looking for any reason to ban you for a while. If you crash out in a situation like that, make sure you contact whoever you were fighting/arrested by/whatever and let them know, because otherwise they might assume you were logging out like an ass, and you could get heat for it.

That goes pretty much for any **** you know you shouldn't be doing. Anything that exploits the limitations in the system for your benefit.

Last edited by DrJonez; 12-11-2007 at 18:24..
Usher
VeteranX
Old
77 - 12-11-2007, 20:45
Sounds like Lennie_Briscoe, Rex_Tierod, Johnny_Oneball, and Rocko_Flywheel are the people to meet.

Dead Ben
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 12-11-2007, 20:48
I hate Rex Tierod, ***** shoots me every time I see him. I don't know why. I'm gonna call the cops next time although they are relatively useless.

Dead Ben
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 12-11-2007, 20:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usher View Post
Sounds like Lennie_Briscoe, Rex_Tierod, Johnny_Oneball, and Rocko_Flywheel are the people to meet.
no they are just dumbasses who shoot first, and shoot later.

{FSC}Godfather
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
80 - 12-11-2007, 20:58
the problem now is, yazuka wants action but we cant attack anyone because then it turns into everyone vs us

Everybody hates the grove so they are on thier own

We are hoping the TW gang will get into it with the regulaters or the vagos will, its too bad the vagos and grove cant make an alliance work because they would provide action.

Game needs a few more gangs so we can have a good # of gang wars going on.

Its boring when nobody is fighting

Page 4 of 96

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [GTA:RPG] TW Gang

Social Website Bullshit