[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya seriously - this just made me think of something. Claim you hooked up with a chick which will prompt them to sign up on TW and then maybe we can keep them around.

ya srsly ya

smile-721126.bmp

this kind of shit hasnt been funny on tw since the first dozen threads like this that turned out to be completely orchestrated for attention by people like mstrike or whoever.

its gotten to the point where is doesnt matter if its real or not, its just grade school drama.

its like a 'reality thread' that might as well be scripted. its shitty enough to be real, but its just too common to be entertaining.

Well well well, first of let me let you know that I am in fact Pagne, or Heather, posting on someones smurf account. I cannot tell you who's but yes, it is me.

So...I get a message on myspace saying that some dude is claiming to have messed around with me and posted it on these forums.
So, naturally I take a peek and see that this faggot, Aiden, who I, by the way, have NO fucking idea who the hell he is, never met him, never heard of him, IS in fact claiming this. Riiiiight. I live in Florida and his 'hard ass' self, lives in Philly. Do I know him? no.

Those pictures were taken for an ex boyfriend who then sent them to a bunch of people, which is obvious as to why this random homo has them. I mean, thanks Aiden, I'm flattered that you thought I was so good looking you wanted to pretend you had sex with me and that I wanted to take half naked pictures for you, but...nah...

Next time you try to pretend to be messing with a girl, make sure it's not someone who's well known in a gaming community, PEACE SHITTY.

and btw, for those of you who don't believe it's me, I'm on irc, and I'll be posting on my own account as soon as I can.

Good day. ^_^

agreed

The best shit was cherub fucking retards

Because it grew so fucking fast then ended up with people fucking with his house and calling the cops on him.

Or the stamp collector thing.

This shit is just stupid high school lameness

I don't want to read all of this shit, anyone have cliffs for what happened?

I know there were naked pics, but what happened after?

agreed

The best shit was cherub fucking retards

Because it grew so fucking fast then ended up with people fucking with his house and calling the cops on him.

Or the stamp collector thing.

This shit is just stupid high school lameness

yeah highschool lameness, OUT of highschool, totally bro.

She has posting privileges now. T-minus 30 seconds until she never posts again.

Nevermind. Turns out Abaddon = Pagne (at least on TW)

I don't want to read all of this shit, anyone have cliffs for what happened?

I know there were naked pics, but what happened after?

lets see

boy claims to have sex with gurl and post pics

mstrike did a magnum and called him out on it

guy is trapped in lie

gurl shows and blasts him out, again...

guess that is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back