'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

Now, nigs, what if your girlfriend wanted to experiment with other women? I mean you can't really say no to that, even if she wants to do it without you.

They pretend to be straight but that doesn't mean their dick is going into a vagina. There is that awkward moment where the guy is like, I CAN'T GO THROUGH WITH THIS. So sure socially they may be true but in the bed room when people get down to business it may not.

I mean really think about it. Women that are lesbians can just use toys and shit to get the whole penis thing in. Men, however, fuck each other in the ass, so they pretty much completely replace the need for a vagina (sort of). Women are void of dick from there on out man.

gay men can fuck a girl in the ass and just close their eyes and pretend it's a man

lesbians have too take a dick. i'd say it's harder for lesbos

Now, nigs, what if your girlfriend wanted to experiment with other women? I mean you can't really say no to that, even if she wants to do it without you.

i'm not dating a retard, so it doesn't really come up

yes the idea of seeing my gf with a chick is hot but that's what fantasies are for

i wouldn't ruin a good relationship just for some physical pleasure that dissipates as soon as i cum

i'm not dating a retard, so it doesn't really come up

yes the idea of seeing my gf with a chick is hot but that's what fantasies are for

i wouldn't ruin a good relationship just for some physical pleasure that dissipates as soon as i cum

signeddddd

that's what i was speaking to

if she wanted to do it without me, she's cheating and gets to find a new place for her things

If my girl wanted to fuck around with another girl while I watched/filmed/participated, I would have no problem with it.

As long as it was some random chick and she wasn't about to fall into lesbian love or something. Unless it's a triangle where I can love/fuck both of them.

Honestly, 90% of women are about 10 drinks away from lesbianism on any given night anyway.

i'd say if you're willing to share "your girl" with someone else, she's not really "your girl"

but who am i to argue with obibun of "look idiots i know everything about women i hang out near them" fame

Back