[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

I don't know why, but this thread has made me wonder what would happen if a woman raped a man and became pregnant. Would the guy have to pay child support if the woman gives birth even if she does go to jail if she is charged with rape?

If it was in Washington state, yes he would. Those liberal fucks up there about 2 years ago made a guy pay back child support for a kid he didnt know existed. I think she told him she was getting it aborted and left, then hit him up like years later. Wasnt rape tho.

But still, up in the PNW? absolutely

LGBR - since nobody else has said it (cept eggi).....I think she's fucking hot. Nice job.

MG

Last edited:
That chick was fucking smokin'. Bring her over again after the abortion. I think I might be living in Dave's house within a month or two as well :brows:

you know you can use a morning after pill up to 72 hours after sex

but anyways fuck the abortion and just kick good in the stomach a couple times

I like that I contributed to the conception of your child by getting her stoned :lol:

And yeah, the room only had an end table in it when they fucked in there, and I don't think Lawrence has moved much else in yet. He's still waiting for his lease at his current place to be up. It's just odds and ends shit. I still wanna go in there with a black light :lol:

I like that I contributed to the conception of your child by getting her stoned :lol:

And yeah, the room only had an end table in it when they fucked in there, and I don't think Lawrence has moved much else in yet. He's still waiting for his lease at his current place to be up. It's just odds and ends shit. I still wanna go in there with a black light :lol:

ask hot dave to, and get pics

it was near the door

Back