[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

TonyElTigre said:
:rofl: The Kur defenders are fucking comedy

you having three links to kura in your sig just makes this statement furthor proof of your obsession with him.

fedex said:
you having three links to kura in your sig just makes this statement furthor proof of your obsession with him.

yeah he spams my pic behind every post i make so i figure i might as well mock him back with as little effort as possible.

This thread is comedy and if you cant see that you are a faggot

posting because kyurayami as a circus entertainer is funny

also fool post those pics of teddykghermionie

fedex, youre an idiot. kura is like the mike jones of forum posting, you cant have an obsession with him when he is spouting shit about everyone constantly that ends up being 100% ironic.

Kurayami said:
I'd like for all of the people claiming that I have been "owned" to explain this one to me.

Not once did I ever claim to be attractive. My picture has been posted on this site regularly for five years. So basically I'm somehow "owned" when TI, the guy who has been single-mindedly obsessed with me for several years because I bested him in an argument, posts my picture on a website and, through an extremely unscientific method, determines that I am unattractive.

Man, I am so owned for never claiming that I was good looking and making my picture available for the past five years! Furthermore, I don't even care. I have nobody to impress. I'm supposed to care when a bunch of nerds on the internet aren't attracted to me? Jesus Christ, some of you are unfathomably stupid.

^^^This might be the most idiotic and desperate attempt I've ever seen on this forum.
fixed

Jesus, I'd never seen a picture of Kurayami before. I'm fucking shocked. I posted a pic of myself at one point on HoN and scored a 9.3. Not bragging, just...wow.

My eyes are burning now.

Back