[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

Timmain42 said:
I am thinking that now, everytime Kura posts, someone's going to pull this lil' puppy out for show, just like he does w/ FuFu.

Would certainly be fitting... turnabout is fair play.
It definitely would be fitting. I mean, FuFu contributes so much to the forum.

Kurayami said:
And I'll still be smarter than you.

You think you are smarter than 98% if not 100% of the people here. So whats your damn point? I despise. You try to compensate for MANY shortcomings by projecting how superior you are. In the end, you are no better than any of us kura.

KuraVirgin.jpg

I like how every single person attempting to take a shot at me here is somebody I've made look extremely stupid on this forum.

Except for WrathChild. I still don't even know who he is or why the fuck he is so consumed with me lately.

Kurayami said:
I like how every single person attempting to take a shot at me here is somebody I've made look extremely stupid on this forum.

Except for WrathChild. I still don't even know who he is or why the fuck he is so consumed with me lately.

KuraVirgin.jpg

Yes, this is the Kurayami defense in action. Reply to any comment by posting pictures of the person rather than responding to any question or point.

WrathChild said:
KuraVirgin.jpg

Yes, this is the Kurayami defense in action. Reply to any comment by posting pictures of the person rather than responding to any question or point.
Sounds like a plan. Maybe someone shold find a permanent host for the "40-yo" and the "History Channel" pix so this can be easily accomplished.

However, don't forget that the Kura ManeuverTM doesn't require it to be a defense, only a post by someone the OP doesn't like.

Last edited:
Back