i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

If I was watching TV one night, and a news flash suddenly appeared on screen describing a situation involving Naptown in a cabin, deep in the wooded back-country and surrounded by a army of LAPD, FBI and ATF agents...

... I'm not sure who I'd be rooting for.

Fucking hell peeps, 21 pages overnight...

I genuinely expected her to appear in the thread, and a tiny piece of me hoped she'd try to talk ICF off the ledge.

Scary.

So much rep handed out I believe I got onto a second round.

well boys I can tell you CYA process is in effect since I've had comments in my rep removed or changed.

No worries right rayn?

Irn-Bru, I said I'd tell her to cool her jets about doing anything here. She was wrong to post and I've informed her of that. You want to do something, do it, don't talk about it.

Last edited:
Simple question. Why did you tell your daughter about anything on tw?

Ask others why she was brought into it, not my doing.

Should not have occurred and should have been addressed, you know, things change...

As to why I informed her because her name was brought into it and that changes things given she is in contact with about every university in the state and all. This could effect her when people look her up on the internet.

She should know. She's a Navy recruiter, she has a clearance, her name means something to her.

Here's you an exercises, look through and see if I have actually mentioned her name on any post I've made myself.

Last edited:
I am not familiar with a CYA procedure, what's that?

Also, I'm really not sure where the 'step too far' has come; as far as I'm aware (and I may be wrong) people have posted publically available personal details, and commented on whether they thought she was hot or not?

Have I missed something? I am under the impression that it's just her totally overblown response that's kept this going.

I am not familiar with a CYA procedure, what's that?

Also, I'm really not sure where the 'step too far' has come; as far as I'm aware (and I may be wrong) people have posted publically available personal details, and commented on whether they thought she was hot or not?

Have I missed something? I am under the impression that it's just her totally overblown response that's kept this going.

It's when people do something wrong and then go about trying to cover it up so as to try to avoid any problems it may bring.

It isn't a smart thing to do while claiming there isn't an issue, shows they actually believe there is a problem.

Wow...

Your old pain pill addicted, child raping ass should have just stopped last night. You really don't have any self control.

Here's to hoping someone drives to Terre Haute and just puts a bullet to you.

I didn't even know you could edit rep comments.

Every thread a learning thread.

You should reread everything you posted last night. Then see if you can call anyone else an idiot with a straight face.

Back