i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

yes, we need

mnojP.png

i refresh and this social masterbation thread increase 8 page... wtfff

cy u compete against starcraft korean superstar yet?

hello local magistrate

here are some copy and pastes from some kid on the internet he goes by the nick name naptown

i refresh and this social masterbation thread increase 8 page... wtfff

cy u compete against starcraft korean superstar yet?

no i m very fukin bad i get butt kick in gold league but i think when hearts of swarm come out taht i mean i m like diamond or somethin

You aren't how the world works either absent.

Boo hoo hoo and you rage about blacks...

be a pussy much?

I don't know why you keep dodging my honest questions. She really did come off as a frothing lunatic with her insane threats and bragging about how attractive she is to a bunch of completely unknown people. That's not something that a well-adjusted adult does. It's somewhat normal for a female, but not to that extent she did it.

Coming from you that's an affirmation of
her sanity.

icfire, that's not how it works

when a crazy person calls someone psycho, it means the person is crazier than the crazy person

honestly I think your daughter is just mad that tw called her butch & unattractive (she is)

Last edited:
I don't know why you keep dodging my honest questions. She really did come off as a frothing lunatic with her insane threats and bragging about how attractive she is to a bunch of completely unknown people. That's not something that a well-adjusted adult does. It's somewhat normal for a female, but not to that extent she did it.

quoting you in case he has you on ignore

Back