Star Trek: Discovery & Orville Trailers

Regarding Discovery, Females in charge, check.
More black people in key roles, check.
Orville does look funny.

Since I cut the cord, I turn on WBFS every night at 8pm and they run the original star trek series which I watch. At 9pm is Next Generation, then Deep Space 9. I don't care to watch either of those. That's basically my TV viewing these days. Star Trek for an hour, fire up Kodi if any good sports are on, local news on FOX at 10pm, go to bed.

idk i have mixed feelings w/ seth macfarlane doing the live acting hopefully it's as good as his cartoons ~god bless~

Yeah, Orville could be good but I kinda loathe Seth McFarlane.

Discovery looks like it will be bad, this makes me sad.

I love that the term that will forever be associated with that Star Trek film will be "STD", because that's what I feel like I've picked up having watched that trailer.

A young, aspiring black woman being mentored by an older, accomplished matriarch as they step off into a Mother-Daughter adventure to save the universe.

That's the vibe I got from watching that trailer.

Is it also just a coincidence that this appears within earshot of Mothers Day?

discovery will be 4 seasons because even complete shit star trek lasts 4 seasons
orville looks like 1 and done, there wasn't an original joke in that trailer.. except in space!! lol

Orville looked like it had some great production value. I'm sure the cost of that won't come back and bite them in the ass.

Back