[MLB] 2018 Regular Season

Red Sox couldn't hit homers under Farrell - haven't had a grand slam since 2016 to start the season and they currently sit with 5 before April's even over. One of the best offenses while missing Xander and Pedroia for significant time so far and also one of the best starting pitching staffs while missing Pomeranz and ERod still recovering from injury yet pitching.

What an amazing start to the season. Fuck the Stankees.

It's amazing to me despite winning 3 rings in 10 years, red Sox fans still have an inferiority complex to the Yankees. Why can't you just enjoy your hot start without making it about the Yankees?

Oh, cuz you're a trash red Sox cuck fan

says the guy who's every contribution to the nfl thread includes a unique, witty, and never before mentioned 'cheatriots' reference

The red Sox cheat too. I'm assuming you guys found a better way to get signals to the batters after the Yankees caught you with the apple watch shit. Would explain this hot start.

so farrell took heat for the team not hitting grand slams while he was managing?

Where did anyone say this? The Red Sox as a team was noted for not hitting homeruns while their biggest rivals signed a guy who hit over 50 to add to a lineup that is littered with home run hitters most notably one Aaron Judge.

Farrell took heat for hiring Chili Davis who coached the hitters to be methodical and not swing at anything. He also took heat for the pitching staff which he mismanaged horribly.

It's amazing to me despite winning 3 rings in 10 years, red Sox fans still have an inferiority complex to the Yankees. Why can't you just enjoy your hot start without making it about the Yankees?

Oh, cuz you're a trash red Sox cuck fan

Wtf are you even blathering on about? ESPN sucks the Yankees off every day so we have to remind them and apparently your stupid ass that we're in first place and the team to beat in the AL East. We've won the division two seasons in a row. Eat a dick.

The red Sox cheat too. I'm assuming you guys found a better way to get signals to the batters after the Yankees caught you with the apple watch shit. Would explain this hot start.

Yeah, you're seriously retarded. Red Sox caught signals (which every team does) and happened to text those signals over to the dugout from the bullpen via an Apple Watch which counts as using technology to share information which is against MLB rules. Hardly an egregious violation. STFU moron.

so farrell took heat for the team not hitting grand slams while he was managing?

Where did anyone say this?

Red Sox couldn't hit homers under Farrell - haven't had a grand slam since 2016 to start the season and they currently sit with 5 before April's even over.

you can't see how someone who isn't necessarily part of red sox nation might infer something like that from your post though?

Gotta say, 20 games in, did not expect my Blue Jays to be in a playoff position, and the Yankees not to be in one. Figured we would be in 3rd ahead of Baltimore and Tampa so am very pleased the way the season is going thus far despite yesterday's loss. GO JAYS!

8mjM.gif

you can't see how someone who isn't necessarily part of red sox nation might infer something like that from your post though?

If they know anything about baseball - no. You chopped off the entire thought as the aggressive approach on offense has led to them performing beyond expectations coming into the season so far and it's leading to crazy stats such as 5 grand slams by mid April.

Where did anyone say this? The Red Sox as a team was noted for not hitting homeruns while their biggest rivals signed a guy who hit over 50 to add to a lineup that is littered with home run hitters most notably one Aaron Judge.

Farrell took heat for hiring Chili Davis who coached the hitters to be methodical and not swing at anything. He also took heat for the pitching staff which he mismanaged horribly.

Wtf are you even blathering on about? ESPN sucks the Yankees off every day so we have to remind them and apparently your stupid ass that we're in first place and the team to beat in the AL East. We've won the division two seasons in a row. Eat a dick.

Yeah, you're seriously retarded. Red Sox caught signals (which every team does) and happened to text those signals over to the dugout from the bullpen via an Apple Watch which counts as using technology to share information which is against MLB rules. Hardly an egregious violation. STFU moron.

You keep talking but all I hear is RHEEEEEEEE. You really don't have to remind anyone of your team's hot start. The fact you feel like you do just confirms the aforementioned inferiority complex to the Yankees. If you had more confidence in your team, maybe you wouldn't be such a baby

You're incredibly whiny, but that's par for the course to be redsox fan I guess

Your teams cheated and got caught. Stop this nonsense defense, you're not fooling anyone. Get a grip you dumb fucking cuck

Last edited:
3 wins out of 4 ill take it against the hot blue jays just got cooled down.

thaaaaaaaa Yankees Win!!!!

Starting pitching was really consistent and the bullpen looked more like it should. Add on a bunch of clutch hits and it's a 3 out 4 series win. Andujar is really figuring stuff out up there.

Gotta get Gray on track though, his incessant nibbling despite decent stuff is maddening.

u don't wanna do that on ur first mlb start tho, the health and safety crowd will make sure u never get another appearance

Didi with a curtain call in Anaheim. I honestly don't know if I've ever seen that happen on the road. How embarrassing for Angels fans

Back