[MLB] 2018 Regular Season

Reynolds broke it down pretty well. When Austin started his slide, Holt was in double play formation. It wasn't until half way through his slide that he pivots to more of a stretch stance. So Austin is going in trying to break up a potential double play.

Were his spikes elevated? Yes, but he's sliding through the bag, completely legal. Must have been that time of the month for pussy bitch Holt cuz there is not much to whine about with that slide. Hey cuck, take a look at some take out slides from back in the day, you fucking bitch.

Then the butt hurt red sox decide to throw at him twice. Really proud of Austin for saying Fuck you cuck bitches and charging the mound. I just wish judge would have pile driven holt into the ground. The little whiny bitch, grow up you fucking cuck, he barely fucking touched you.

Man I love seeing the rivalry back. I'm hoping to see the yanks retaliate if the opportunity is available.

A's rawdogging the dodgers in every orifice, I like. Also that HR that got robbed from puig was so damn satisfying

Last edited:
Reynolds broke it down pretty well. When Austin started his slide, Holt was in double play formation. It wasn't until half way through his slide that he pivots to more of a stretch stance. So Austin is going in trying to break up a potential double play.

Were his spikes elevated? Yes, but he's sliding through the bag, completely legal. Must have been that time of the month for pussy bitch Holt cuz there is not much to whine about with that slide. Hey cuck, take a look at some take out slides from back in the day, you fucking bitch.

Then the butt hurt red sox decide to throw at him twice. Really proud of Austin for saying Fuck you cuck bitches and charging the mound. I just wish judge would have pile driven holt into the ground. The little whiny bitch, grow up you fucking cuck, he barely fucking touched you.

Man I love seeing the rivalry back. I'm hoping to see the yanks retaliate if the opportunity is available.

you’re insane.

Oh yeah that's it. No other fan bases boo players that are expected to put up big numbers and instead strike out every at bat. How dare Yankee fans express their opinion on his performance. Every other fan base would cheer him on in support.

Blaming Yankee fans for his start is beyond dumb but then again I've gathered you're an irrational Yankee hater so this moronic claim isn't surprising.

Oh you aren't alone in garbage fan bases, yours is just the most spoiled and entitled of the bunch. Don't worry though Red Sox fans are trying to rival y'all in that too.

no reason to go for his back leg, trash play

Did you read my post? The dude switched his legs mid slide.

Look at take slides from the 80s, then look at this. It's fucking laughable someone would get upset over that slide. Holt outed himself as a crybaby little bitch. There is going to be contact in baseball. And that was hardly any, he fucking clipped him for Fucks sake.

Remove your anti Yankee glasses for one second and watch it again after watching real take out slides

Yeah 6-7 after playing mostly away games record total dumpster fire!

Its a 162 game season chill out everyone

Pirates & brewers are decent this year so they lost to mediocre to good teams

Back