a note from tehvul's mom by Rayn - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page a note from tehvul's mom
Page 6 of 24
Thread Tools
AnubiS
VeteranX
Old
101 - 02-03-2013, 20:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
could you just ****ing translate because i don't know who these people are
who raped who now
and who did you lie about being raped etc

just break it down into simple sentences without a bunch of ****ing back pedaling bull****

this is what i want

"i said a raped b
a didn't **** b
in fact i raped b
or b raped c
or maybe a raped d'

i don't need any other **** than that. your family is so god damned ****ed up. i would like to do right by whomever is the victim but you are all so ****ed up i'm not sure who that is.

seriously what is wrong with your ****ing family when i get a letter that says 'oh no you are posting that the wrong sibling got raped'

are you ****ing serious?
never forget

this thread is going to be history someday
 
AnubiS is offline
 
Sponsored Links
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
102 - 02-03-2013, 20:03
Reply With Quote
you still aren't making much sense

shouldn't your sister be mad at your mother for saying online that she got raped (which Fuzzy picked up on while being creepy)

?

On a side note I am glad Fuzzy ****ed off and stopped posting, he was a massive douche who tried way too hard
 
coombz is online now
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 02-03-2013, 20:05
Reply With Quote
oh heh i hadnt noticed he'd disappeared

then again, i thought to myself the other day 'oh jim beam hasnt posted in a while hopefully he's gone' and he turned up the next ;[
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
104 - 02-03-2013, 20:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKILLz View Post
tehvul2 do you have a blog? Being so talented in so many areas of life it would be a crime to not share it with the rest of the World?

How old are you? Do you own anything more expensive than the computer you post on? Or do you use a internet cafe?

What is the life plan tehvul2 for the next 2 years? I am curious.

All I ever see you do is talk **** about how much you read and how smart you are compared to the rest of TW.

When do you feel the child support or lack of it will catch up with you?
Im 35. I own immense wealth. Internet cafe would be cool. I'd prob have to kill a jit for trying to rob me though so that's out of the question.

To not die in the next 2 years would be cool.

I'm current with child support. The AG and you can both eat a dick. I'm not Dweasel or JamesLames. I am Tehvul, and I'm watching the Super Bowl on the top monitor and I just took this pic during the commercial break.



Enjoy, and go 49er's!
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 02-03-2013, 20:09
Reply With Quote
ya id kill myself if i was tehvul gg
 
darkpiece is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
106 - 02-03-2013, 20:10
Reply With Quote
I'm so tore up about this nonsense Imma go cook a French Toast Pizza.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
sKILLz
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 02-03-2013, 20:14
Reply With Quote
What does this immense wealth include? Do you own homes, cars? Money in the bank? Can you elaborate on that at all? You own immense wealth but you only hope to stay alive in the next 2 years? You would think with such wealth you could survive more than 2 years?

If you possessed such wealth and smarts then how come you do not go back and help the family out? I am not saying help Dweasel out but rather the siblings? Kids? Clearly the upbringing has been difficult on the entire family. I bet it would make you feel better.
 
sKILLz is offline
 
Ares
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 02-03-2013, 20:15
Reply With Quote
when he says immense wealth hes talking about some new age ****
 
Ares is offline
 
Noumenon
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 02-03-2013, 20:15
Reply With Quote
He owns immense wealth but his children see none of it and none of him.
 
Noumenon is online now
 
Xcursion
VeteranX
Old
110 - 02-03-2013, 20:17
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
could you just ****ing translate because i don't know who these people are
who raped who now
and who did you lie about being raped etc

just break it down into simple sentences without a bunch of ****ing back pedaling bull****

this is what i want

"i said a raped b
a didn't **** b
in fact i raped b
or b raped c
or maybe a raped d'

i don't need any other **** than that. your family is so god damned ****ed up. i would like to do right by whomever is the victim but you are all so ****ed up i'm not sure who that is.

seriously what is wrong with your ****ing family when i get a letter that says 'oh no you are posting that the wrong sibling got raped'

are you ****ing serious?
Remember, you let that ****ed up family continue to post here.
 
Xcursion is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
111 - 02-03-2013, 20:18
Reply With Quote
Why in the **** would I help those who literally left me to die? I wouldn't piss on fire...

My kids and my dad are my only concerns. Good luck to the rest of you.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 02-03-2013, 20:19
Reply With Quote
will the dragons spare me

im a nice guy
 
naptown is offline
 
Defiant10k
VeteranX
Old
113 - 02-03-2013, 20:19
Reply With Quote
Got welcome back kotter flashbacks from the thread title.
 
Defiant10k is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
114 - 02-03-2013, 20:22
Reply With Quote
Comon SF WTF.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
sKILLz
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 02-03-2013, 20:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvul2 View Post
Why in the **** would I help those who literally left me to die? I wouldn't piss on fire...

My kids and my dad are my only concerns. Good luck to the rest of you.
I don't know? I am asking questions? I said siblings.

How did they leave you to DIE? You are 35 year's old... Maybe it is time to get over some stuff in life and move on? New era?

Just because some people have treated you horrible in the family does not mean you have to be the same. You could break the pattern and do some good. Considering you have immense wealth, talent and insight into life, to not help anyone else out in the family would be pretty shallow.

You can be the better man. You can break the pattern.
 
sKILLz is offline
 
Rulide
VeteranXV
Old
116 - 02-03-2013, 20:28
Reply With Quote
****ing Garcias.
 
Rulide is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
117 - 02-03-2013, 20:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKILLz View Post
I don't know? I am asking questions? I said siblings.

How did they leave you to DIE? You are 35 year's old... Maybe it is time to get over some stuff in life and move on? New era?

Just because some people have treated you horrible in the family does not mean you have to be the same. You could break the pattern and do some good. Considering you have immense wealth, talent and insight into life, to not help anyone else out in the family would be pretty shallow.

You can be the better man. You can break the pattern.
I have 2 sisters. They are both pretending to be white. Am I supposed to be proud of the fact they do that just to fit in their respective **** holes in GA and AL? They are both grown and have husbands.

I'd be just fine if they would piss off permanently. I am the better person. I know it and they know it which is why they constantly annoy me.

I'm shallow but they are drowned. So survival of the fittest. Nature's way.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Stryker
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 02-03-2013, 20:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulide View Post
****ing Garcias.
no no that's the other one
 
Stryker is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 02-03-2013, 20:32
Reply With Quote
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=632050

he bragged about talking to his mother like this


Quote:
Tehvul Garcia
Momma...Hey I need to have my Alabama Driver Licence renewed and need to have an Alabama addy...So please send me your addy so I can have it sent there and I need you to then send the DL to my addy here in Ft Lauderdale...Thanks Betty Boop...Bless...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay Soules
sorry son. tomoe and rob would rather i do not give the address out. i have to abide by their rules. love you***8230;

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tehvul Garcia
You people do everything in your limited power to hinder me...I dont understand why that is...I dont know if Tomoe actually said that...I would hope not...I have always had to question anything you say because you are a known liar...I will ask Tomoe if she did in fact say that in just a few but first let me remind you of something...

When you sent me pics of the kids you told me I could write back...To their address...When you were wanting a phone and wanting a laptop from me you sent me their address via text in like 30 secs...I still have the txt archived...So dont say or act like you weren't begging...

I have their address...You gave it to me...I know exactly where and what their house looks likes thanks to Google Earth...See mother the problem with lying is that one must always remember their lies...I am so blessed not to share your problem...

Having my renewed Driver ID sent there would be easier...But life is anything but easy and I like it hard anyway...I will get it another way that I have in mind without your help...I'll just rent a house in Montgomery in cracktown for like $500 and have that addy to use and then tell dmv that Im on vacation in Florida and have it sent here...

So in short don't I wont be communicating with you in any manner except for roasting you and anyone else in song that hurts rather than show me love and help...

Eminem said it best...
"The last thing you want to do is for me to spit out a rhyme and say I was writing this and I thought of you..."

Good luck with what little of your life you have left because I will not be part of it...I am done with you...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay Soules
I***8230;hate you feel that way son. But when i told her last night she said she did not want me to give it to you. Also i never asked you for a phone or a laptop.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tehvul Garcia
good i caught yu online...
so did she give reason?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay Soules
no
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tehvul Garcia
because i would like to know what in the **** is wrong with you people...
its badd enough that when i needed my
"family" the most NONE of you helped
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay Soules
nothing is wrong
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tehvul Garcia
nothing is wrong? hmm lets see...you all have some prob with me
be adults and have the **** and balls to tell me what you all problems are with me so we can address them..
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay Soules
i don't have a promblem with you or anyone else
i am just trying to do the best i can in my situation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tehvul Garcia
there you go...always trying to play victum
and you all but begged for a laptop,. and phone mother...
dont try it cause i record pretty much all my phone convos and archive every text message
you will look very bad when i put the audio convo on a song with your own voice
yu cant hustle a hustler mother...I do because its only fair I do...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tehvul Garcia
what are you all pissed for? Because im fine? i mean i kicked my addictions back in 08-09...
are you all madd i live a life that is completely awesome? are yall madd cause i am friends with famous and powerful people? are yu all madd at me because i took the nothing you all helped create and made something of myself
are you all madd that my baybi and i are remodeling our $400k loft downtown so we went in on a 200k condo just to chill at while the renovation is being done?
are you all madd im recording my album may 5th and i have investors that tell me... "how much do you need? whatever you need we got you."
i mean those are the only things you all can be madd at me for because thats what i do and have been doing...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay Soules
whatever son. i am not gong to rehash the terrible life you have had. your future is what you make it to be. you still have your addctions. before almost everytime i talked to you you would talk about all the pot you were smoking or selling. that is no kind of life to live.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tehvul Garcia
pot isnt a drug mother...i havent smoked any since i left cali
its legal there...besides the first person I ever saw smoke pot was you...
you never talk to me unless you think imma do something for you so you have NO CLUE what you are talking about
you are no one top tell me about how to live a life...i mean look in the mirrior...you see an old women with NOTHING...and the ****ed up part is its your damn fault...
you have NO LIFE
so in short **** YOU...**** THEM...**** EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU...QUOTE ME ON IT
NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN YOU REDNECK LOWLIFES
your all deleted from my fb and are going on my call and text reject list...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
120 - 02-03-2013, 20:34
Reply With Quote
I still have the screen shots.

EDIT:
Quote:
you are no one top tell me about how to live a life...i mean look in the mirrior...you see an old women with NOTHING...and the ****ed up part is its your damn fault...
you have NO LIFE
so in short **** YOU...**** THEM...**** EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU...QUOTE ME ON IT
NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN YOU REDNECK LOWLIFES
your all deleted from my fb and are going on my call and text reject list...
I thought I was pretty clear last time.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Page 6 of 24
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page a note from tehvul's mom

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
assplowed for a new s3 , blow the nigger whistle , classic thread , garcias incest bukkake party , posted from my sore asshole , redmund "the red bung" garcia , redmund garcia sexual deviant , robert garcia child rapist , shitstain of society , spic trash , they raped my son , trolling all tw , yarr matey dweasel raped me


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50.