[Official] I did NOT enjoy WALL-E

I saw it today and absolutely loved it. I was grinning like a school girl the whole way through.

Incredibly sweet, great parallels between characters, good writing, awesome visuals, and good (but preachy and slightly uncomfortable) message.

I fucking loved every second.

The movie was fucking adorable.

My parents said the same thing when they got back from the movie. I noticed the tree-hugger aspects of the movie and the jabs at fat americans, but didn't really get bothered by them. My parents were offended and dissappointed in pixar for making such a propaganda-esque movie.

One thing my parents noticed that i didn't was the jabs at president Bush with all of the "just stay the course" bullshit.

It wasn't my favorite pixar movie. It was okay.

Last edited:
The movie was a love story, the other stuff was just a silly look at the extremes of what humans are currently doing with cell phones, wastefulness and all around laziness.

The amount of guilt somebody must have in their life to feel this is a movie about how humans are destroying their environment when a major part of the story line is a robot wanting to hold the hand of another robot is beyond me.

The movie was a love story, the other stuff was just a silly look at the extremes of what humans are currently doing with cell phones, wastefulness and all around laziness.

The amount of guilt somebody must have in their life to feel this is a movie about how humans are destroying their environment when a major part of the story line is a robot wanting to hold the hand of another robot is beyond me.

Or maybe you just aren't as perceptive as most.

I thoroughly enjoyed WALL-E. Pixar movies always have more abstract meanings/emotions behind their movies (that kids won't understand), but still enough child entertainment to keep them happy too.

So basically you went in looking for the wrong thing and came out with nothing... thats exactly how I felt about the moive Independance Day when I discovered it had nothing to do with George Washington.

:rofl:

seeing it today. i hear it's really good.

you just have no soul

Back