[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

PUTIN DROPS BOMB AT HELSINKI PRESSER: Says US Intelligence Helped Move $400,000,000 to HILLARY Campaign!! (VIDEO)

do33703maca11.png

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2028

It's confounding to me how anyone can watch Trump's performance today at the Putin summit and not at least question where his loyalties lie, especially on the heels of him ripping new assholes for the EU, NATO and the UK.

Do you guys have any doubt in your mind about him whatsoever? We're not talking about him banging strippers here, we're talking about ongoing collusion with our #1 foreign adversary. Are you really not concerned?

Last edited:
whats the problem with a healthy Russia USA relationship?

Russia USA have a very similar history and are probably the most analogous countries on Earth, it'd make sense to get along good.

It's confounding to me how anyone can watch Trump's performance today at the Putin summit and not at least question where his loyalties lie, especially on the heels of him ripping new assholes for both the EU and the UK.

Do you guys have any doubt in your mind about him whatsoever?
syria?

i mean its confounding what a person in denial and so dedicated to a fabricated narrative will ignore

It's confounding to me how anyone can watch Trump's performance today at the Putin summit and not at least question where his loyalties lie, especially on the heels of him ripping new assholes for both the EU and the UK.

Do you guys have any doubt in your mind about him whatsoever?
"I am for free commerce with all nations, political connection with none, and little or no diplomatic establishment. And I am not for linking ourselves by new treaties with the quarrels of Europe, entering that field of slaughter to preserve their balance, or joining in the confederacy of Kings to war against the principles of liberty." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:77

"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the United States never to take active part in the quarrels of Europe. Their political interests are entirely distinct from ours. Their mutual jealousies, their balance of power, their complicated alliances, their forms and principles of government, are all foreign to us. They are nations of eternal war. All their energies are expended in the destruction of the labor, property and lives of their people." --Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1823. ME: 15:436

"I sincerely join... in abjuring all political connection with every foreign power; and though I cordially wish well to the progress of liberty in all nations, and would forever give it the weight of our countenance, yet they are not to be touched without contamination from their other bad principles. Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Lomax, 1799. ME 10:124

"We have a perfect horror at everything like connecting ourselves with the politics of Europe." --Thomas Jefferson to William Short, 1801. ME 10:285

It's confounding to me how anyone can watch Trump's performance today at the Putin summit and not at least question where his loyalties lie, especially on the heels of him ripping new assholes for the EU, NATO and the UK.

Do you guys have any doubt in your mind about him whatsoever? We're not talking about him banging strippers here, we're talking about ongoing collusion with our #1 foreign adversary. Are you really not concerned?

:rofl: wat

whats the problem with a healthy Russia USA relationship?

Russia USA have a very similar history and are probably the most analogous countries on Earth, it'd make sense to get along good.
Yeah maybe the Israelis and Palestinians will be watching and be inspired to lock hands in unity. That also sounds nice!

You fuckers need to watch Red Dawn. And find Jesus.

Seriously, has anyone seen Jesus? I know I left him around here somewhere ...

maybe USA should end its occupation of Alaska

Russia is very scary country

Fun fact:Russian GDP is smaller than Italy's.

Comparison wise, Russia has about the same GDP as Australia.

It would take 8 Russias to equal 1 China

It would take 13 Russias to equal 1 USA

It would take 3 Swedens to equal 1 Russia

LOL O NO RUSSIA SO DANGEROUS WTFBBQ

Last edited:
Yeah maybe the Israelis and Palestinians will be watching and be inspired to lock hands in unity. That also sounds nice!

so since you believe wholeheartedly for some reason that trump colluded with russia (lol), do you also believe that there is no deep state here within our intelligence communities/justice departments?

Russia has a similar GDP to New York City. Real boogeyman adversary there. US spends like 13 times more on the military every year compared to Russia. Missile gap. Fighter gap. Cyber gap.

Back