[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I been predicting this since Trump was elected. Now you have a group that is clearly organized and ready to fight. You don't get dressed up if you ain't gonna fuck. Those Proud Boys are not just going to fade away :lol: It is here. I was right

After digging into these guys they were barely on the radar. Then that vid of a Proud Boy beating the shit out of antifa soy boy and that was it.. the spark. They have exploded in numbers after that. You can almost always trace these things back to 1 moment. Here it is.

Bet on it

im the hardest core conservitive tea party usa lovin nra trumper on tw, but "proud boy" is by FAR the gayest sounding name ive ever heard. no doubt some libfucktard noodle armed soyboy dick docking cum guzzlin unicorn rainbow shirtless goshin like uber fag came up with the phrase "proud boy".

Quoting hate/love

I realize now you have a major problem with context.
Actually - you just like to twist context to your own desire.

I love other countries (visiting - the fact that they exist - their food - customs - culture etc)
I hate other countries (when they are trying to tell us what to do - or fucking with us)

Last edited:
im the hardest core conservitive tea party usa lovin nra trumper on tw, but "proud boy" is by FAR the gayest sounding name ive ever heard. no doubt some libfucktard noodle armed soyboy dick docking cum guzzlin unicorn rainbow shirtless goshin like uber fag came up with the phrase "proud boy".

Not sure how old you are but this is the root.. 1982

e3c71f93-cefe-4871-9d82-ddce35cd5a1c.png

go get em bois we don't need healthcare from anyone god damn commies

Obamacare tripled my healthcare costs over 3 years, to provide me with less coverage. You might as well be saying "Hey I know you were raped, but at least you had sex right?"

Vanster owes York County almost $5000. He can't even pay his bills and thinks he's a shining light of morality. Redneck Supertramp pays his bills. Vanster doesn't.

Vanster thinks a redneck is any white American who doesn't agree with him.
I'd love him to meet some of my Srilankan rodeo pals. That would blow his mind.
Legal immigrants. Whole families. Successful as all get-out. Christian. Republican. Trump voters. America lovers. Darker than dark. Big pickup trucks and bigger belt buckles. Bull and bronc riders. Gun owners. They put some of the local "rednecks" to shame.

Last edited:
Obamacare tripled my healthcare costs over 3 years, to provide me with less coverage. You might as well be saying "Hey I know you were raped, but at least you had sex right?"

Try quadrupled with a good portion of the cost hidden from you, outside of the ever increasing premiums and thank god my employer pays the majority share of the Insurance cost, I still have to turn around and pay the deductible which fucking skyrocketed.

it used to be 500 now its 2500
think of it as an additional 208.oo per month delayed-fee
when it used to be 41.67 over 12 months prior to Obamacare.

Gee golly thanks Obama for that one, so some hood rat degenerate can have their insurance paid fully by me. I also love the insult on my paycheck of a ACA fee of $3.06 because my insurance is "premium" grade.

Last edited:
I realize now you have a major problem with context.
Actually - you just like to twist context to your own desire.

I love other countries (visiting - the fact that they exist - their food - customs - culture etc)
I hate other countries (when they are trying to tell us what to do - or fucking with us)

You called the entire country of Scotland idiots. You said Scottish people base their entire body of knowledge on what a mate said to them in a pub. The average Scot (even when drunk) has more knowledge in the tip of their little finger than the average American conservative. You're still trying to argue vaccines, evolution, and climate change for goodness sake. Why WOULDN'T you think the rest of the world looks down their nose at your culture of NASCAR and competitive skeet?

I've lived in 11 different countries; all my primary schooling was British schools. I really haven't counted the number of countries I've visited. . more than 30.

I think where you're getting confused is you think I care about what you personally think and say. Not so. I've no idea who you are, I just recognize your nickname. It's your culture and your kind I want gone. I want to see red-necks die out. Not a holocaust or a purging, no murders, nothing like that, but just let them die of lung cancer or stroke from smoking, the cardiac event they'll get from eating fatty meats and eschewing vegetables and real exercise, or perhaps they'll roll their monster truck when doing mud races.

It's a faction of Americans that I'm ashamed of, and one I am tired of apologizing for when I'm out of the country.

Are you telling me, seriously, that there is a foreign country you've visited (I'm still digesting whether or not that even happened) that you really enjoyed their customs and food? What country was that? (btw, I know you went to American schools so I'm going to gently remind you that Alabama is not a foreign country.) You might have been aware of that, but I'm just covering bases.

Dude - if you know any Jocks - they would appreciate the barb. But - I see you have no middle ground these days. Fuck humor and fuck context - you have an agenda and are going to drive it until you crash.

I am done with you. You are a hate filled bigot or have chosen to portray one. You are exactly the person you rail against. Good day to you sir!

Last edited:
You called the entire country of Scotland idiots. You said Scottish people base their entire body of knowledge on what a mate said to them in a pub. The average Scot (even when drunk) has more knowledge in the tip of their little finger than the average American conservative.
Yea guys, I mean he went to preschool or something over there. He knows what he's talking about.

He's cultured. His white adopted lefty parents took him all over and gave him a good mulicultural education, unlike his real parents who probably died of overdoses because Indian culture is so much more advanced than the whites'.

Last edited:
Back