This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 2 of 1252
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 03-08-2016, 16:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
What bothers me about these sort of statements and the people who buy into them, are that they vastly over-represent the power available to the President and the likelyness of campaign "promises" of ever actually coming to fruition.

I mean ****, Obama has promised Gitmo will close this year, every year, since a year before he took office. It's still open. If you're naive enough to think that anything Trump has said he'll do will actually happen if he's elected, then you shouldn't have the right to vote because you're ****ing stupid.
You DARE to question the Donald!?!!

DOOOooooooooommmmMMMM

Sponsored Links
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 03-08-2016, 16:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by antifreeze View Post
Quote:
Please stop it with voting for Trump. It was funny for a little while. But the guy is Hitler. And by that I mean that we are being Germany in the 30s. Do you think they saw the **** coming? Hitler was just some hilarious and refreshing dude with a weird comb over who would say anything at all.
That tiny country, beaten, bankrupt, defeated, rose in a few years to stand only one step away from global domination.

TRUMP 2016!

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 03-08-2016, 17:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post

DRUMPF 2016!

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 03-08-2016, 17:24
make the Warp great again, vote for Khorne

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 03-08-2016, 17:33
a vote for Nurgle is a vote for freedom

gimme my free buboes

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 03-08-2016, 17:38
oh hey, here let me write a longwinded tirade about how you shouldnt vote for this dude

seriously has that ever ****ing worked

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 03-08-2016, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
these fukin crazy ass ppl that think trump is a viable option for president

the world has gone mad

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 03-08-2016, 18:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
What bothers me about these sort of statements and the people who buy into them, are that they vastly over-represent the power available to the President and the likelyness of campaign "promises" of ever actually coming to fruition.

I mean ****, Obama has promised Gitmo will close this year, every year, since a year before he took office. It's still open. If you're naive enough to think that anything Trump has said he'll do will actually happen if he's elected, then you shouldn't have the right to vote because you're ****ing stupid.
The reality is it is well within their power if you read history but the President chooses to do the reverse as he promised because he knows that #1 people won't notice, #2 people are too stupid to know, and this generates hate towards the sheeple.

It's really as simple as reading about a president like Eisenhower who was able to build a nationwide highway system which generated far more jobs than the super expensive programs put in place by FDR. FDR didn't know about Germanys autobahn.

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
29 - 03-08-2016, 18:21
I don't see Trump winning the election. It wasn't the mission (implode the GOP, mission accomplished).

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 03-08-2016, 18:24
Khorne promises a skull throne in every home!

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 03-08-2016, 18:34
How is listening to L CK any different from listening to Trump?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 03-08-2016, 18:34
Oh look, another jew telling us to vote for Bernie. I never would have guessed.

What's that? This jew is calling Trump Hitler? Well I never!

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
33 - 03-08-2016, 18:55
well honestly if hitler vs hillary im still voting hitler so.....

Rockstar Psy
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 03-08-2016, 19:04
Voting Trump, suck my dick.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
35 - 03-08-2016, 19:05

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 03-08-2016, 19:45
As if anyone who is a likely Trump voter would have the intellect or attention span to read that wall of ****e.

doo does not know how to politic

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
37 - 03-08-2016, 19:46

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
38 - 03-08-2016, 20:19
we desperately need a shorter election cycle

the entire year spent panic-****ting over a bunch of goddamn tv rhetoric sloganeering and complementary hjs is an entire year i can't even find news on the news

two weeks would be plenty

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 03-08-2016, 20:45
I like LCK, he's a funny mother****er. But I don't take political advice from comedians. He goes full on Godwin's Law in the third sentence and I'm not supposed to be rolling my eyes this hard? ***** please...

Still a funny mother****er.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 03-08-2016, 20:48
apart from his role in Home Movies LCK can go **** himself with a butcher knife for all i care

souless ginger scum

Page 2 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie