Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

i like how many people always come trashtalking in threads like these but never post pics of themselves :lol:

jealous basement dwellers

its easy to talk trash on the webz, especially if nobody gets to see your flubtastic face

i was gonna say, ive seen pics of spxng

i just assume if you dont post your pic then youre fat. And if you dont post your pic and criticize others then youre really fat and mad about it.

i was gonna say, ive seen pics of spxng

i just assume if you dont post your pic then youre fat. And if you dont post your pic and criticize others then youre really fat and mad about it.

i'm fat, but i don't post my pic because i don't want anyone to know what i look like on here, just in case i want to sneak up and slit their throats at a get together.

also, i criticize people because i enjoy it, so fuck you pencil dick.

I haven't seen them. I lurked for years. I'm not saying they aren't there, but he sure does seem scared to post them since ~99% of his posts are just attempts at flaming other people.
I'll stop derailing the thread. I doubt he'll ever post a recent real photo of himself. He'll keep negging every time it will let him and making attempts to flame. He really must be a pissed off dude, though.

Have a nice day, Spxnge. :sunny:

creepy and awkward

Similar to you following me around and negging me 5 times in less than 24 hours?

Who's creepy?

Now shut the fuck up and let the thread continue.
There is an ignore feature for a reason. If you don't like me, use it.

Edit: Eight times (and counting). Less than 24 hours. Creeeeeepy.

Last edited:
Back