FS: Brand NEW Western Digital My Book 320GB External Retail Hard Drive, USB 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaRob

Veteran X
$120 shipped.

I've sold things on TW before so I'm trustworthy. If you want more security, we can go through eBay at $125 shipped.

PM me if interested or if you have questions.

Bought a hard drive off Sega a while back for my girlfriend, came exactly as described quickly and with out a hitch. :)

Edit: Stupid fucking brother's computer has him logged in (This is Yoda)

If price gouging is not allowed for PS3 and Wii's I really don't understand why it isn't allowed here. SegaRob while I have respect for you, don't you think this is a low thing to do for an extra twenty bucks? Especially to TWers? Take it to eBay or some other forum.

Maybe this is a threadcrap, if it is, it is my first, admins; delete my post, I just feel like I need to make this statement here so that someone doesn't get ripped off. SegaRob if you want me to edit my post just PM me.

If price gouging is not allowed for PS3 and Wii's I really don't understand why it isn't allowed here. SegaRob while I have respect for you, don't you think this is a low thing to do for an extra twenty bucks? Especially to TWers? Take it to eBay or some other forum.

Maybe this is a threadcrap, if it is, it is my first, admins; delete my post, I just feel like I need to make this statement here so that someone doesn't get ripped off. SegaRob if you want me to edit my post just PM me.

It's a little different than the case of PS3 and Wii's since this is still a deal because it's way below "retail" price. Besides, when I post deals, some people give me shit for it so instead of posting in GD, I post in classifieds and I make a few bucks for myself. I don't see why this is a terrible travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back