This is for you Trump voters.

Business opportunity! Hire them to hold up a sign advertising your business as they protest. News loves covering protesters!

"Peaceful Protest"

Indianapolis Police: 2 officers injured at anti-Donald Trump protest after 'protesters threw rocks at officers trying to keep the peace in downtown' - @IMPD_News

I am sure the media will be calling on Hillary to tell the protesters to stop, like they would be of Trump if he had lost and people were protesting.

Body language speaks volumes when compared to Trump and Obama and Trump and Ryan

CxGW0UqWIAAqL9w.jpg

They would be so bored if Trump had lost. Trump has given them purpose

Agreed. There are no jobs for young people who are reasonably smart. They can't afford to start a family or have a cool hobby. You can only smoke pot and serve starbucks coffee so long before you get bored and say fuck this place.

It was never about Trump, BLM or Occupy Ws

I had to work so hard to not fall in that crowd. Getting strait A's and a Master's Degree isn't good for shit anymore

Agreed. There are no jobs for young people who are reasonably smart. They can't afford to start a family or have a cool hobby. You can only smoke pot and serve starbucks coffee so long before you get bored and say fuck this place.

It was never about Trump, BLM or Occupy Ws

I had to work so hard to not fall in that crowd. Getting strait A's and a Master's Degree isn't good for shit anymore

Yup how bad does it get when an engineering degree over qualifies you. This is totally a buyers market. On the other hand, the top 1% still have money to spend, and this has made me pretty successful in the sign business. But you have to be an entrepreneur to succeed.

 The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them. (Are its students in college or kindergarten?)
 The University of Kansas reminded its stressed-out kids that therapy dogs, a regular campus feature, were available.
 Cornell University, an Ivy League school, held a campus-wide “cry-in,” with officials handing out tissues and hot chocolate.
 Tufts University offered its devastated students arts and crafts sessions. (OK, not kindergarten — more like summer camp.)
 At campuses from elite Yale to Connecticut to Iowa and beyond, professors canceled classes and/or exams — either because students asked or because instructors were too distraught to teach.

Back