yo lemon why the hate bro? by fraggle - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page yo lemon why the hate bro?
Page 2 of 5
BrokenWear
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 10-04-2008, 00:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
lemon is some dude i don't know that hates me for a reason i'm unaware of
sounds like my ex-wifes side of my family. none of them knew me personally but they all hated me from day one for reasons i was unaware of.

Sponsored Links
SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 10-04-2008, 00:19

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 10-04-2008, 00:20
Oh well. If he comes and hikes with me you're going to feel dumb for not coming. Plus you should want to come up just to give ME a big bear hug.

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 10-04-2008, 00:20
holy **** fraggle I am sorry you got the impression that I am not down with that

because im very ****ing down with that

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 10-04-2008, 00:20
fraggle I would like to know your opinion of me? do you hate me, find me annoying, think im a creepy, find me amusing, want me to die?

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 10-04-2008, 00:22
He's a *****, and is scared you'll fist him and make it hurt.

BrokenWear
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 10-04-2008, 00:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
fraggle I would like to know your opinion of me? do you hate me, find me annoying, think im a creepy, find me amusing, want me to die?
I dont know you and have no opinion of you other than i heard you were a chick.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 10-04-2008, 00:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
holy **** fraggle I am sorry you got the impression that I am not down with that

because im very ****ing down with that
i got the impression that you can't afford it.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 10-04-2008, 00:24
Brokenwear so far you have done nothing to make me hate you. it sucks that you got laid off and that your ex wife is a ****, I hope u can move out of Arkansas cause that state is a ****hole. <3 isuk@tribes

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 10-04-2008, 00:25
Quote:
i think you're young and have a lot of growing up to do before you'd be ready to hang out with someone like me.

BrokenWear
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 10-04-2008, 00:26
Quote:
Brokenwear so far you have done nothing to make me hate you. it sucks that you got laid off and that your ex wife is a ****, I hope u can move out of Arkansas cause that state is a ****hole. <3 isuk@tribes
Well i just signed up for EMT courses at ASU, the course is 6 months long to get my EMT Basic, so after that i will probably move. or i'll hang around and let the state pay for me to go all the way to Paramedic and then move.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 10-04-2008, 00:26
fraggle I would love to hang out with you, lets plan it sometime... I think you need to be more open minded, some people also have different real life personas then e personas

plus i like obnoxious jews

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 10-04-2008, 00:33
Quote:
i got the impression that you can't afford it.
Well here are some things I would like to point out...

I know I dont stay in fine hotels, but I choose to stay in hostels because i meet people and quite often have sex with the foreign women. I wont pay more just to sit alone in a hotel room when i could be ****ing dumb sluts all day... I dont work because I dont like it, I worked for (that company i told you) for a few years and hated it... and just spent 15k on a vacation and didnt work during that 6 months. Sure i got some cash but im not gonna spend it all crazy style because i am a stoner and i since i have no income what I got has got to last me. I can go a few hundo a night but i dont know what you expect from me. Sex doesnt have to be that expensive!

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
34 - 10-04-2008, 00:34
:\

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
35 - 10-04-2008, 00:34
Quote:

I know I dont stay in fine hotels, but I choose to stay in hostels because i meet people and quite often have sex with the foreign women. I wont pay more just to sit alone in a hotel room when i could be ****ing dumb sluts all day... I dont work because I dont like it, I worked for (that company i told you) for a few years and hated it... and just spent 15k on a vacation and didnt work during that 6 months. I got a few bucks but im not gonna spend it all crazy style because im a stoner and i since i have no income what I got has got to last me. I can go a few hundo a night but i dont know what you expect from me. Sex doesnt have to be that expensive!

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 10-04-2008, 00:35
Quote:

I know I dont stay in fine hotels, but I choose to stay in hostels because i meet people and quite often have sex with the foreign women. I wont pay more just to sit alone in a hotel room when i could be ****ing dumb sluts all day... I dont work because I dont like it, I worked for (that company i told you) for a few years and hated it... and just spent 15k on a vacation and didnt work during that 6 months. Sure i got some cash but im not gonna spend it all crazy style because i am a stoner and i since i have no income what I got has got to last me. I can go a few hundo a night but i dont know what you expect from me. Sex doesnt have to be that expensive!
funny how he goes from wall street millionaire to this

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 10-04-2008, 00:37
im pretty sure wall street billionaire that was generally accepted as a joke

are you all seriously that dense?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 10-04-2008, 00:39
the problem with hostel girls is that they're easy for a reason. they're just not attractive. i can pull 4s and 5s all day dude, even as fat as i am i have the game for that, but i enjoy myself when i'm ****ing dimes. and i can afford to **** dimes, so i do what makes me happy, you feel me bro?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 10-04-2008, 00:39
ugh no **** i think TSETSE proved what everyone already knew was a troll

plus u never knew anything that real rich people would know including what types of things rich people really would buy etc

it was easy as **** to tell you were a poor as poser joking

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 10-04-2008, 00:42
Quote:
the problem with hostel girls is that they're easy for a reason. they're just not attractive. i can pull 4s and 5s all day dude, even as fat as i am i have the game for that, but i enjoy myself when i'm ****ing dimes. and i can afford to **** dimes, so i do what makes me happy, you feel me bro?
some of em are hotter, dont let that one girl be the example

Page 2 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page yo lemon why the hate bro?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fraggle = attention whore , omg need attention