what happen to pu today

kdt

Veteran X
i play dx and we have 2-3 chasers lol but w.e i play anyways. then i dc/BSOD and when i return, everyone dropped. lol?

was last pu of the night i think they did a full cycle before idk i only played that one

things shuld get smoother in the future if things come together most likely they wont tho because this community is filled with tards

i said brb afk then i came back and saw ppl playing a game like 4min in. i asked if it was a pug and i think jesper told me yes and that im chasing.

as it went on it seemed like we had no home d because they kept chain grabbing and im pretty sure half our team was chasing ya. i had no idea who was playing what position. they would have won either way tho with dare/fett/darkpiece oh well.

Last edited:
i said brb afk then i came back and saw ppl playing a game like 4min in. i asked if it was a pug and i think jesper told me yes and that im chasing.

as it went on it seemed like we had no home d because they kept chain grabbing and im pretty sure half our team was chasing ya. i had no idea who was playing what position. they would have won either way tho with dare/fett/darkpiece oh well.

u wwere afk for over 5 mins u fuckin idiot!!

^

we got 2 caps with no home D or LO/capper teamwork and i had no idea what my teammates were playing but it looked like 3 chasers despite having only 4 members.

CLAUDE

u wwere afk for over 5 mins u fuckin idiot!!

ya i told everyone brb afk i didn't realize the picks would happen that fast. we weren't losing that bad when i got in there, at one point i remember it being 1-2, so it wasn't my fault. i just think the positions were fucked so lets blame bogan. :chill:

just a pug tho idc

ya i told everyone brb afk i didn't realize the picks would happen that fast. we weren't losing that bad when i got in there, at one point i remember it being 1-2, so it wasn't my fault. i just think the positions were fucked so lets blame bogan. :chill:

just a pug tho idc

u realize if anything that means it was close without you. then you joined and we got 8-2'ed

claude

Back