lets clear this air. do u want a pu revival scene or not

i like this new dare schtick of 'i'm trying to save the community please dont troll and act respectful' its much more entertaining than the whole 'kill yourself' thing he was on for a long time

i like this new dare schtick of 'i'm trying to save the community please dont troll and act respectful' its much more entertaining than the whole 'kill yourself' thing he was on for a long time

Haha, it's an interesting about-face. Also, nice to see some new names around here (randall, meph, jasp3r, hunid). Are they pretty good? Maybe I'll stop by sometime for a game.

this is a temporary thing that is specifically happening due to certain corporate interests taking a look at our community and LT game

things are being discussed behind closed doors though im trying to include other people in these things

i think opsayo would be very interested in this its too bad he doesnt come back come clean and get with the fukin program because i think this would excite him a lot and id like to include him in the discussion so it isnt just me spy stork and possibly dp

this is a temporary thing that is specifically happening due to certain corporate interests taking a look at our community and LT game

things are being discussed behind closed doors though im trying to include other people in these things

i think opsayo would be very interested in this its too bad he doesnt come back come clean and get with the fukin program because i think this would excite him a lot and id like to include him in the discussion so it isnt just me spy stork and possibly dp
include me, I'm positive I will have tons to contribute :sunny:

Last edited:
So I don't wanna read 6 pages of bullshit give me a date and time and I'll come get my ass kicked by storks or milk thank you!

Back