lets clear this air. do u want a pu revival scene or not

so lets look at the list of complainers here

we've got binswees amadeus and randal the vandal

i dont think anyone else is complaining about the tourney set up or nitpicking stupid shit with tribes videos (and if they r just make ur own fags till i figure out the best streaming settings) and everyone else is excited to have a drama free tourney

so those 2 can keep complaining

i dont care if binswees plays but randall will not be playing in this tourney and having taked to rayn will be banned from the sub community along with amadeus shortly. this ain't gd don't come here to troll, especially during a revival and cash tourney being setup.

Make your way to Cali and smoke some tree wit ya boy calm that ass down..

You have been bringing tribes back lately no need to kick any dumb asses out...

The more the merrier

i dont care if binswees plays but randall will not be playing in this tourney and having taked to rayn will be banned from the sub community along with amadeus shortly. this ain't gd don't come here to troll, especially during a revival and cash tourney being setup.

i love your sense of e-self-worth
its pretty hilarious

amadeus comes in here from time 2 time and just says dead game etc etc

randal activley sabotages stuff dare adn i try to do to build community, get ppl better at the game and have fun competitive things

i am totally calm and smoking trees right now this is just the reality. like i said they can write an apology letter to the community for attempting to fuck up the revival as it's starting or they can be banned from it either one doesn't matter but this is precedent im going with for this revival

i would not even troll t:a revival cash tourneys and i dont like t:a this is a basic humanity thing

dont fuck with a small community of people having a revival if you want to participate in it

when it comes to impressionable new players or old players that dont want drama viewing this community as toxic and not wanting to play yes

Back