quick tip for dare

and again dwayne u fuck with my real life, my girlfriend, i contact your employer with every tw post uve ever made, chat logs emails, pictures, everything, and more, so please dont get fukin petty here or blow this up have a brain

so basically ur emo and lonely still making ablest statements after i talked to you last night on that server u were skiing on by urself to clean ur act up and join the community again on the forum

continue being combative and argumentative and ill argue back i like arguing thats y i like tw and thats why some ppl like me on tw.

it's part of tw's free speech culture

randall likes it too which is cool just he shouldnt derail tourney threads and shit

binswees should be able to accept ppl disagreeing with him without everything blowing up

it is the exact same behaviour you displayed in ur meltdown thread when u went completely psychotic for like 2 - 3 months

and constantly i will walk away despite personal attacks or nexting attempts and like u binswees will get the short stick and get more emo

u can blame me solely for this stuff like rtcll tried to do during thorin's cat and mouse thing but look how much that back fired on him maybe u arent aware of how much it did. i wasnt even aware that shit had happened and ppl already lynched him for it

so gl to u etc im gonna put on a calm nice tourney where old good players that u looked up to (that dont give a fuck about u or ur emo opinion play in)

and u can join if u want or u can try to instigate more shit like the short dick u are

idc at this point

it seems clear drama will be part of the tw and tribes community no matter what so we'll just proceed with shit normally regardless

thank u for not sharing ur anti cheat with even stork btw. real petty faggot shit again

i'm gonna quote this before you edit it

i have no idea what anti-cheat you're talking about, and i thought anti-cheats were evil, they killed tribes, and they never work.

are you talking about pureclient? nofix's anti-cheat?

lol k u think whatever u want idc im gonna stick to replying only defensively here when im actually attacked/insulted

u go ahead and drown urself again

gl

i'm getting out of here before it's too late. if he's talking about pureclient then groove has the source. if you don't groove then i'll email it to you (what's your email?). if he's not talking about pureclient then i have no idea what he's talking about.

quite frankly and honestly i would have happily implemented pureclient if a) it were complete and b) people weren't bitching about how bad 1.41 was (it lags, it doesn't work, it's already bypassed, anticheats kill the game, etc.)

see you guys in a few months

oh yea i got this neg rep

u are a new member of the tribes elite community, no old players even know who the fuck u are or care about ur power tripping opinions, chill out, clean the fuck up, be nice, and there will be no issues, take the egoing out path tho at ur own risk

and yet im running a server, organizing a tourney and pus, marketing tribes, talking to the COO of hirez on cordial terms, making match recordings uploading them to youtube, training videos, etc,etc (guess all this stuff is bad huh and not wanting it derailed by vandal the randal some pussy that was scared of nexting so he ran away from a forum is bad)

okay cool i am fine with someone else doing all of these things

u guys can vote on it tho cuz im not an emo bitch quitter like opsayo that is afraid of arguing with ppl on the internet

other than a few vocal minority ppl who's feelings/egos have been hurt people r pretty happy with what ive been doing so far

u want to lose these things kick me out im cool with that there are many more functional internet communities i enjoy participating in than this one

i'm getting out of here before it's too late. if he's talking about pureclient then groove has the source. if you don't groove then i'll email it to you (what's your email?). if he's not talking about pureclient then i have no idea what he's talking about.

quite frankly and honestly i would have happily implemented pureclient if a) it were complete and b) people weren't bitching about how bad 1.41 was (it lags, it doesn't work, it's already bypassed, anticheats kill the game, etc.)

see you guys in a few months

ya i have it somewhere in the file hoard but tbch i wont finish it either, got 2 plan engagement party and altimor has source so he might build new .exe and honestly a lot of nofix's code is too smart 4 silly little groovey dog

but i did invent new flag glow hax its real sweet and evil way better than happyflag

im guessing dare's probably talking about how no one will give him communitys config because only mav and crow have access now and he burned those bridges

i'll rep u my email & cali #323 ;)

actually i was talking about specifically opsayo not releasing his 1.41 anti cheat to stork

idgaf about the community or nofix code i could get that from nofix if i wanted very easily

burning bridges with mav and crow lol i dont think either of them give a fuck about me and crow is p friendly with me still. i have no real issues with them just mild annoyances.

like the way some of you ppl read social situations is so awkward cliquey jaded and not based in reality it is amazing.

as ive said.

make a poll in tribes talk. ask the question "do u want dare in the tribes 1 community"

if the no option passes by 70% after a week ill responsibly quit

if it doesn't looks like i win again and another clique of 5 or 6 little asperger raging kids loses

or u know u could be good ppl and not pour gas on a drama bomb thread about netset in 1 recording on youtube that i didnt want to change

lol fuk aspergers to max

Back