quick tip for dare

i might have to side will tool here and agree that because you are ESL you may just not be understanding the things said in this thread at all

so im gonna be the one to ignore it now okay

cheers

but if u now actually are serious about what u just said, if it was the render that fucked the clip, everything in the clip would be jittering, now its only the pitching, which as ive said already is caused by terp 0 in obs mode... but i guess aspie trolls like u wouldnt see that

u can even have 2 tribe running at the same time, one with one without netset, it wont hurt ur cpu much and u will have 2 demo recordings for direct comparison. now dont get me wrong, if YOU like your videos as they are and maybe even see the unique aspects of its technical nuances then you shoould maybe not change a thing. in art it is very important to distinguish between wat u do for someone and wat u see is best for the work you put ur heart in. since you seem to stay true to yourself it is just a matter of what and how the audience picks up where you leave them with your work. it is a matter of effort and talent you put into your work and the ability of US as audience to acknowledge and grasp the canvas presented to us. now as opinions naturally tend to be different and we are free people this often leads to discussions about the matters at hand. you should embrace those discussions and attempts to further develope your work. that being said, i am sure that even subconciously a mild taste of this discussion and the topic will become resident in your heads. i hope all is good, dont worry and keep on doing wat u think is best! goffe a cool guy, do not worry about him. he make video with different approach. i m working with a lot of content producing people, it is not always easy but eventually you get on the same path without even noticing.
gfg

as one of the non-aspie people on this sub, I can say when I watch Dare's uploaded demos I don't even notice all the stuff Bins is talking about...I'm sure it's there but I'm more focused on whatever is going on in the demo, not the nitpicky details.

as one of the non-aspie people on this sub, I can say when I watch Dare's uploaded demos I don't even notice all the stuff Bins is talking about...I'm sure it's there but I'm more focused on whatever is going on in the demo, not the nitpicky details.

i see u werent even bothered reading what the thread is about

this is only concerning the 5 last uploads, which are NOT from demos, so can poeple plz stop talking about demos, ive said it 10 times now, this has nothing to do with demos

yes, all demos he captures and uploades are good, this is only concerning a few of the last uploads where he is capturing directly live ingame while observing people

Last edited:
I had to go and look again, nothing on the first 2 pages states it was for the last 5 uploads

you just make a thread and criticize when in reality all you had to do was send a quick pm which probably would have been taken as helpful

but yeah if you really think people are going to read you arguing with dare word for word for 5 pages

aspie on

Back