quick tip for dare

A while back ghostface caught me on one of my rare im gonna whore everyone to ensure rage days. P sure he had no idea who mylilpony was at that time and he got really annoyed because I'd whore him down then MoOoOoooo at him when he expressed his frustrations. But I think we're cool now. We cool now?

hi im dare im dumb as fuck and use fail arguments cuz too proud to take a tip

now im just trolling cuz ive failed so hard

sigh, i actually hope u are just trolling at this point

i proved you wrong, so u result to insults

you are a child. please stop attacking me and chill out and get along.

like just dont talk to me or think about me are you capable of doing that or must you continue to bump this thread attempting to argue with me

u make so many utubes as it is dare, why not just duplicate ur tribes and change the netsettings and just use that version to record shit

u a good man of tribe it is fax

we may create spats but its important that many friendship create as well

also iblis is a good guy i was calling him boring because he's 2 good 2 never talk and then he spits out some scandanavian gibberish to binswees and then i realize he's jsut a scandanvian autist (very hot right now in pro gaming / chess / poker etc)

and we have good talk about iblis' crazy 2560x1440 some such resolution he just pro scandanave good guy

i like all the euro guys the only one ive ever had attack me is this binswees guy since forever

i have no idea what initially started his hate for me

i even made top goat euro player threads in tribes general discussion talking about just how high level some of them are

idk y we have this stupid drama over netsettings which are preferential and fucking tribes media videos but i guess he craves that or to beat me at something idk

A while back ghostface caught me on one of my rare im gonna whore everyone to ensure rage days. P sure he had no idea who mylilpony was at that time and he got really annoyed because I'd whore him down then MoOoOoooo at him when he expressed his frustrations. But I think we're cool now. We cool now?

yo, we cool. u just gotta understand there is sometime little pup out there trying to chain and then i get annoyed ez as fuk if anyone is chaining me. u gotta understand i dont hate i just gotta release steam if u kno wat i mean.

also dare, it is a matter of preference, u just have to see it this way. u provide one of the few sources of prime tribal highlight material, and as it stands most of ur audience preferes standard tribe demo recording playback settings for their own entertainment goods. i hope u understand and everyone else 2.
it isallgood

i understand that tool and i have considered it deeply and am just too lazy to give a fuck about changing my net settings to demo as it's just a personal preference

i hope my choice to do that can be respected

maybe in the future it will change

i dont understand where binswees comes off saying "you cant change your netsettings in obs retard" while simultaneously demanding i "change your netsettings in obs to fix the jitter"

i have quoted him almost verbatim on this

it's just a fruitless stupid petty drama for no reason

he could easily make better match demos than i can so why doesn't he do that if this bugs him so much instead of highlight videos

i am new to streaming and recording and still learning. i dont need to be put down by some elitist child with an ego and hard on for drama while doing this

u can just copy paste ur tribe folder, then have the one u make the utubes with u remove the netset stuff.
also i agree with not wanting to get cyber bullied, u gotta undertand he is no native english talker, so naturally it may sound a little harsh because stuff gets lost in translation.

all i did was give a little tip that would make u observing people ingame clips smoother, the pitching smoother, and its something that takes 5 secs to do ingame

a normal person wouldve said "oh ok thanks, ill try that"

a dumb person would say "fuck u idc w/e"

a person named dare goes to try defend himself why he doesnt use it, failing like fuck and even starts talking about demos etc which has nothing to do with this

and no im not wrong, when u observing ppl, ur netset is not being used, the only thing terp does at that point, is smoothing out ur own observing tool, and since its set to 0, u get those unsmoothed pitching, which makes it look jittery

k nice psychological judgements of dumb vs normal goffe that are completely unfounded and made up on the spot

this is what i mean by just straight up dysfunction

it all has to start with an insult

y would i want to change something or try something new for a person that blatantly insults me in every post they make

i dont, and i have a right to be like that. so can this please end and can we move on.

You cant expect people to take you as normal/ not trolling over night when thats all you have been for 17 years...

It takes time... We all love you... Fix the fucking jittery shit.. thx <3

rite the point was i dont want to be normal

also can someone fill me in when pro gaming and internet forum wars became normal?

who the fuck wants to be normal these days i sure don't thats boring as fuck

im pretty sure the recent jitter is from x264 being used and not h264

ive run into the issue before when making vdubb videos its just this time im stuck using twitch's stuff if i stream and i have to further config it

the netsetting stuff this kid is spewing really isnt making the stuff jittery or laggy its the video recording software not being configged right

rite the point was i dont want to be normal

im pretty sure the recent jitter is from x264 being used and not h264

ive run into the issue before when making vdubb videos its just this time im stuck using twitch's stuff if i stream and i have to further config it

the netsetting stuff this kid is spewing really isnt making the stuff jittery or laggy its the video recording software not being configged right

wow ok fuck that, now im 100% u just trolling, lmfao

good move bringing editing into it, ive only been editing for atleast 5 years,

why im even eating ur baits, fuck me

Back