quick tip for dare

GoFFe

Veteran XV
when observing ppl for youtube, use higher value than 0 on terp, u can change it in game in console

thats why u get that laggy pitching (aiming), keep up good work tho

that was all gg

0.032 terp should be good for obsing with a stable connection

EDIT: err 32 terp, forgot it's in ms

Last edited:
im not gonna change my ip settings to ppls ping when i obs and ya i fully get it canmake my videos match the persons aim better if i set pft to their ping i just dont carebecuz i often afk when i obs stream

im not gonna change my ip settings to ppls ping when i obs and ya i fully get it canmake my videos match the persons aim better if i set pft to their ping i just dont carebecuz i often afk when i obs stream

Has nothing to do w/ pft, setting ipt to 32 regardless of ping will make their aim smoother.

thats cool idc i am way too lazy to be typing in new interpolate times and pfts

i already do that when i duel sometimes and it is annoying

i think that is a small touch at best and i am not trying to be agood film maker or anything like that im more interested in the quantity side and getting all povs so ppl can look back 10 years from now quickly and be like o ya i remember these ppl and this community

please dont worry about ppl watching these videos and thinking O WWOW TTHAT GUY HAS BAD AIM THE GAME IS JITTERY

they r gonna think that regardless of the network settings. they even say that about stork videos and his are very smooth

also avg view time for any tribes video (including highlight reels) is right around 1:45 seconds

so if u r really worried about being judged as bad for 1:45 seconds just make a highlight reel of urself or something i dont think it really gonna matter cuz no one watches full tribes matches anyway except 1 or 2 ppl in total

$net::predictforwardtime=idgaf about that shit do something actually useful u faggot useless mod dp instead of putting all the work on me or ull see me quit like opsayo and this will all die over night gg

and ive given u lots of suggestions on ez fucking toddler no work shit that u can do and u still wont do it

if u ppl want to have community pus then start helping the community out even if its minimum fukin retard shit like getting ppls contact info and organizing the pus instead of just going on server and asking ur daddy "o can we pu now daddy?"

fuck u ppl

lol it makes it alot easier to see wat is going on, and it will look like tribes is actually good game :p

it takes 5 secs to do it

type §net then press tab once, and the interpolate line shows up, just change to 32 or so

and as altimor said, it has nothing to do with precision of the aim and pft doesnt work in obs

it will just make the pitching smooth, isntead of that laggy shit

i like the laggy jitter thing personally vs watching demos where ppl aren't using netset and lead wrong make strange random shots at targets that arent there etc

wtf ?

demos will use ur netset settings, not their own they had while playing

im not following

all changing terp to 32 or higher while obsing will do is making shit look nice watching and so news can follow whats going on

here i explain
watch this video

this is during lh on a euro server

so sharp is pinging really high and has his netsettings at 64/64 stock 1.11 tribes

it looks fucking terribly awkward and laggy for real. like real low skill hpb game (despite it being a gg anyway c uz the meta is fun) ppl watch the missed shots or trig lag and think o wow that sucks

now if i change my netset to his 64/64 those shots r still gonna miss they just look more delayed and might show a target that isnt really there so the aim looks closer but it really isn't

so i do get it can make the demo look more realistic to their player. and really i shuld just be copying the exact netsettings for each player i demo. but i just do not care about doing that at all. or even tweeking it to be smoother.

im not making promotional videos or highlight videos. these r recordings mostly by the community for the community.

also ive been working on an autoit script to auto upload streamed demos to youtube

i did not know that twitch will autoupload whatever u stream to yt till now

its not like i sit and watch theses demos when i upload them i just try to automate it as much as possible while i do something else

i think u are confused of what we mean with laggy aim..

we dont mean that shots are delayed and alot of misses, the actual pitching is not being smooth at all when you are observing ppl with terp 0

i dont even understand why u are bringing demos into this conversation, we are talking about when u are observing ppl ingame

Back